To reset your PIN for Parental Controls on your Epic account, follow these steps:
- Go to http://epicgames.com/account and log in.
- Scroll to PARENTAL CONTROLS and click MANAGE STORE SETTINGS.
- If you remember your current PIN, enter it in the pop-up window and click CONTINUE.
- Click Change PIN in the pop-up window.
- Enter a new PIN and confirm it.
- Click CONTINUE.
If you don’t remember your current PIN:
- Click Forgot Your PIN?
- Click CONFIRM. An email will be sent to the email address associated with the account.
For accounts that belong to minors:
If the minor’s parent/guardian has verified the account, the PIN reset email will be sent to the parent/guardian associated with the account.
Follow the steps in the email to reset your PIN.