If you attempt to log into your Epic Games account and you get the error message below, please be sure to open your browser and enable cookies.
How to enable cookies
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- Click the three dots on the far right side of your screen.
- Click Settings in the drop-down menu
- Under "Privacy and security," click Site Settings.
- Click Cookies and other site data.
- From here, you can:
- Turn on cookies: Next to "Blocked," turn on the switch.
- Turn off cookies: Turn off Allow sites to save and read cookie data.
- Click Safari in the menu bar and select Preferences to open the Safari General preferences screen.
- Click the Privacy tab to open the Safari Privacy settings.
- Clear the checkmark in front of Block all cookiesto enable cookies in Safari.
- If you want to remove specific websites from the list of websites storing your information, select Manage Website Data and remove them.
- Close Preferences to save your changes.