To download the Epic Games launcher:
- Visit any Epic Games product site, such as the Fortnite homepage or Unreal Engine site.
- Click Download in the upper right corner.
- When prompted, sign in with your existing account, or if you don’t already have one, create an Epic account.
- There are additional login options if you want to use your console or first-party account credentials.
- The installer file for the launcher should start downloading automatically. If it doesn’t, click the button that corresponds with your platform to manually begin the download.