Gifting in Fortnite: Battle Royale allows you to purchase in-game content with V-Bucks and send it to your friends!
Before you can send a gift:
There are some things you can't gift:
- Battle Passes (only via real-money transactions)
- Offers that use real money
- Items that are not currently in the Item Shop
- Items that are already in your Locker
- Some store items, including Battle Pass Tier Bundles
Gifting is exclusive to the following platforms:
- Xbox One
All gifts are non-refundable.
Please be sure you give the gift to the right friend!
“I tried to send a gift, but I’m getting an error.”
There are a few reasons sending a gift may result in an error:
- You can send up to 5 gifts per day. If you exceed the total amount of gifts you can send within 24 hours, sending a gift will fail. You’ll need to wait 24 hours before you can send more gifts.
- If you’re trying to gift an item to a player who already has that item, gifting will fail.
- If you’ve been friends with a player for less than 2 days, gifting will fail. Both the sender and the receiver(s) of gifts must be EPIC friends for at least three days prior to sending/receiving gifts.