We want to be sure that we provide a safe and fun place to play in Fortnite. To help create this, you're able to report players for bad behavior in the game.
Battle Royale and Save the World
- In game, select the menu icon. If you’re already in a match, you can:
- On PC/Mac, press Esc.
- On PlayStation, press the Options button.
- On XBox, press the Menu button.
- On Switch, press the + button.
- Select REPORTING/FEEDBACK.
- On the Feedback Type tab, select REPORT PLAYER.
- On the SELECT PLAYER tab, select the name of the player you wish to report. Note: You can only select the name of a player you recently played with/against.
- On the SUBMIT tab, select ACCEPT to send the report.
- Select SEND REPORT.
We’ll review your submission and apply the appropriate action, based on our Terms of Service and Code of Conduct.
Houseparty video chat in Fortnite
If you're using Houseparty video chat in Fortnite you can report players bad behavior in Houseparty by doing the following:
- Click on the main menu button in the top right corner.
- Click on Settings.
- Click on Reporting/Feedback.
- Click on Report A Player.
If needed, you have the option to block the player from chat and directly joining your party as well.