If you chose No when prompted to install Easy Anticheat (EAC), Fortnite will be unable to start. You’ll need to install it to play.
Follow these steps to install EAC:
- Ensure that the EAC launcher is closed.
- Launch Fortnite from the client again.
- When the EAC install prompt comes up from Windows, click Yes.
If the prompt doesn't appear, you’ll need to install it manually following these steps:
- Navigate to the Easy AntiCheat folder in your Fortnite install directory.
Note: The default location is C:\Program Files\EpicGames\Fortnite\FortniteGame\Binaries\Win64\EasyAntiCheat
- Locate the EasyAntiCheat_Setup.exe file.
- Double-click the file.
- Click the Install Easy AntiCheat button.
- Start the Epic Games Launcher and Fortnite.
Easy Anti-Cheat Support
If you're having trouble using Easy Anti-Cheat, visit their support site here for detailed articles and support.