DirectX Diagnostic (DxDiag) is a tool in Windows that provides our support team with information to help us fix technical issues. Use the steps below to generate a DxDiag:
- Click the Windows key (Start) button.
- In the search bar, type Run and press Enter.
- In the pop-up window, enter dxdiag and press Enter.
- The DirectX Diagnostic Tool will load. If there is a pop-up window asking about digital driver signing; click the answer for your machine.
- Click Save all information, then Save as.
- Click on Save (the file should be saved to your desktop as dxdiag.txt).
- Exit the DirectX Diagnostic tool.
- Attach this file to your support ticket.
If you are using a Mac, you can use this Apple support document to access a file that is roughly equivalent to a DirectX diagnostic, your System Information. Please provide us with a screenshot of this information.