We want to be sure that we provide a safe and fun place to play in Fortnite. To help create this, you're able to report players for bad behavior in the game.
Battle Royale and Save the World
- In-game, select the menu icon. If you’re already in a match, you can:
- On PC/Mac, press Esc.
- On PlayStation, press the Options button.
- On XBox, press the Menu button.
- On Switch, press the + button.
- Select REPORTING/FEEDBACK.
- On the Feedback Type tab, select REPORT PLAYER.
- On the SELECT PLAYER tab, select the name of the player you wish to report. Note: You can only select the name of a player you recently played with/against.
- On the SUBMIT tab, select ACCEPT to send the report.
- Select SEND REPORT.
We’ll review your submission and apply the appropriate action, based on our Terms of Service and Code of Conduct.