Announcement

Collapse

[Please Read] Forum Rules & Navigation

| Welcome to the Infinity Blade Forum |

It doesn't matter how many times, for it will always come back again! To help you get started with our new Forum:

Navigation
This forum is sub-divided into FIVE main categories:

General Discussion (GD)
Just about verything related to Infinity Blade goes here! Do you want to discuss lore? This is the place! Do you want to talk about forum activity or news? Same. Do you want to exchange ideas about how to play? Here is the place for that as well.

Questions
We love newcomers, and if there is one thing every one shares in common it would be "doubts". This is the place for those quick questions, so that once a question is answered others can profit from it too!

Clubs/Contests
Here you can find gameplay-associated contests and clubs managed by Forum members. If you would like to show off your skills, learn with the veterans, seeking exciting challenges and competition, then this is the place for you.

Tips/Guides
Looking for detailed gameplay guides and/or compilations of useful tips? This section contains the best bits of wisdom, experience and strategies that our Forum community has to offer, so to aid you in perfecting your skills in the Aegis Forms and much more.

Archive
Herein lies our Forum's "Vault of Tears" - lost memories of a past time, in another place.

Finally there is the ALL section - a catch-all page containing every threads under the aforementioned categories. This is where you can easily check out the most recent threads and posts regardless of the category they appear under.

Rules
Please do spare a minute or two to read our Forum Rules here: https://www.epicgames.com/infinityblade/forums/showthread.php?991083-Forum-Rules-Please-Read-it

Newcomers and old-timers alike, we hope you have a wonderful time here in this Forum!

Posted with permission from THX1138.IB3
See more
See less

The legend of Dragoor & more speculation

Collapse
X

The legend of Dragoor & more speculation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad for the bump - I hadn't read either thread before.

Not sure how I *feel* about playing engineered dragons in the RPG . Just another monstrosity? Maybe.

I sort of like the idea of them being free agents -- no agenda, no marching orders, just creatures who exist in the world and wreak havoc, but happen to possess rare weapons that can help to defeat Galath and the Deathless. They roam around and don't automatically confront Siris/Isa -- as an introduction, Pisci flies off from Dark Citadel, away from Siris.

It would be cool to think that, whether or not you're allied with a Deathless faction, you've had to contend with dragons. That might explain why there's so much artwork devoted to them throughout the game, and the ages -- from shields to stained glass, statuary to the Dragoor set -- they are part of the world, but part of no team.

Or maybe they're just flying Lupuns. It's cool to speculate...

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatKhan View Post

Not sure how I *feel* about playing engineered dragons in the RPG . Just another monstrosity? Maybe.

I sort of like the idea of them being free agents -- no agenda, no marching orders, just creatures who exist in the world and wreak havoc, but happen to possess rare weapons that can help to defeat Galath and the Deathless. They roam around and don't automatically confront Siris/Isa -- as an introduction, Pisci flies off from Dark Citadel, away from Siris.

It would be cool to think that, whether or not you're allied with a Deathless faction, you've had to contend with dragons. That might explain why there's so much artwork devoted to them throughout the game, and the ages -- from shields to stained glass, statuary to the Dragoor set -- they are part of the world, but part of no team.

+10
      Being free and independent is nice.

Comment

"Flying Lupuns"

Comment

Originally posted by Silverblade5 View Post
          "Flying Lupuns"
          Those Lupuns are more dangerous with their uncrackable stepbacks. Now they're doing it while flying.

Comment

Comment

Bump
              I'd really like to see what more people have to say about this, since it's my fave weapon in the game. Any more ideas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by LordRocco View Post
                Bump
                I'd really like to see what more people have to say about this, since it's my fave weapon in the game. Any more ideas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Thanks for the bump. If the new dragon for 1.4 drops another 500+ elemental gem I'm sure that Pisci is the King of the dragons

Comment

My Theory:
                  There was an ancient warrior who had great skill. He killed a dragon, made the dragoor set, and used that to do stuff (he wasn't actually named dragoor, the dragon he killed was named dragoor, truly king of all dragons). Basically he was not deathless, but a very skilled mortal. When he died, his equipment was left behind, and the Deathless Kings found it. Siris collected it, and lost it when Isa killed him at Sayhdi's Garden. The Collector came and found it, and claimed it for his own. Then Siris ended up getting it back.

Comment

Originally posted by infinitydopey View Post
                    My Theory:
                    There was an ancient warrior who had great skill. He killed a dragon, made the dragoor set, and used that to do stuff (he wasn't actually named dragoor, the dragon he killed was named dragoor, truly king of all dragons). Basically he was not deathless, but a very skilled mortal. When he died, his equipment was left behind, and the Deathless Kings found it. Siris collected it, and lost it when Isa killed him at Sayhdi's Garden. The Collector came and found it, and claimed it for his own. Then Siris ended up getting it back.
                    That could actually work . Only thing I disagree with is that the dragon that was killed by that mortal is called Dragoor. Dragoor is the term used for 'Dragonslayer'. So 'Dragoor' shouldn't really fit for a dragon's name

Here's a timeline:
                    Unknown (im)mortal kills a dragon

Unknown warrior dies, his equipment is left behind

The Deathless Kings find the equipment of the Unknown warrior. Only the Dragoor helm and Dragoor armor are missing

Siris kills the Deathless Kings and finds some Dragoor armor

Siris gets killed by Isa at Saydi's garden

The Collector finds the Dragoor Blade.

Really liking this theory, Dopey. I see some plot holes, but there are lots of plot holes in the IB universe of course

Comment

Originally posted by Someone else View Post
                      I'm sure that Pisci is the King of the dragons
                      It's possible Pisci could also be Queen of the Dragons; still, this concept is:

Comment

It's possible Pisci could also be Queen of the Dragons; still, this concept is:

Indeed! Unfortunately I can't find any myths or other clues about 'Pisci'. Now we only need 7 dragons ChAIR! (One for each element)

Comment

Originally posted by Someone else View Post
                          That could actually work . Only thing I disagree with is that the dragon that was killed by that mortal is called Dragoor. Dragoor is the term used for 'Dragonslayer'. So 'Dragoor' shouldn't really fit for a dragon's name

Here's a timeline:
                          Unknown (im)mortal kills a dragon

Unknown warrior dies, his equipment is left behind

The Deathless Kings find the equipment of the Unknown warrior. Only the Dragoor helm and Dragoor armor are missing

Siris kills the Deathless Kings and finds some Dragoor armor

Siris gets killed by Isa at Saydi's garden

The Collector finds the Dragoor Blade.

Really liking this theory, Dopey. I see some plot holes, but there are lots of plot holes in the IB universe of course
                          Ok. So, when he kills the dragon, he becomes known as dragoor. So the dragon would not be named dragoor.
                          Also, I don't think there is any dragoor armor or helm. Because the existing dragoor items are made out of each of the dragoor body parts. I imagine him using the adamantine and adamant armor, just cause. Still more theorizing to be done

Wow, today has been a slow day on the forums

Comment

Ok. So, when he kills the dragon, he becomes known as dragoor. So the dragon would not be named dragoor.
                            Also, I don't think there is any dragoor armor or helm. Because the existing dragoor items are made out of each of the dragoor body parts. I imagine him using the adamantine and adamant armor, just cause. Still more theorizing to be done

Wow, today has been a slow day on the forums
                            You're probably right about the fact that there aren't any other Dragoor pieces. You can see that the Dragoor equipment is made out of some dragon's skin.

Comment

Alright, been equipping gear to se a if it matches with the dragoor stuff and:

Bam! Perfect! Hunter Mail is awesome, and Dragoor hunts dragons. Also, the Ariss looks like the helm of a hunter
                              P.S There should be Dragoor in the RPG

Comment

Alright, been equipping gear to se a if it matches with the dragoor stuff and:

Bam! Perfect! Hunter Mail is awesome, and Dragoor hunts dragons. Also, the Ariss looks like the helm of a hunter
                                P.S There should be Dragoor in the RPG
                                Looks great . For new players: Dragoor can be used!

Comment

Working...
                                X