Announcement

Collapse

[Please Read] Forum Rules & Navigation

| Welcome to the Infinity Blade Forum |

It doesn't matter how many times, for it will always come back again! To help you get started with our new Forum:

Navigation
This forum is sub-divided into FIVE main categories:

General Discussion (GD)
Just about verything related to Infinity Blade goes here! Do you want to discuss lore? This is the place! Do you want to talk about forum activity or news? Same. Do you want to exchange ideas about how to play? Here is the place for that as well.

Questions
We love newcomers, and if there is one thing every one shares in common it would be "doubts". This is the place for those quick questions, so that once a question is answered others can profit from it too!

Clubs/Contests
Here you can find gameplay-associated contests and clubs managed by Forum members. If you would like to show off your skills, learn with the veterans, seeking exciting challenges and competition, then this is the place for you.

Tips/Guides
Looking for detailed gameplay guides and/or compilations of useful tips? This section contains the best bits of wisdom, experience and strategies that our Forum community has to offer, so to aid you in perfecting your skills in the Aegis Forms and much more.

Archive
Herein lies our Forum's "Vault of Tears" - lost memories of a past time, in another place.

Finally there is the ALL section - a catch-all page containing every threads under the aforementioned categories. This is where you can easily check out the most recent threads and posts regardless of the category they appear under.

Rules
Please do spare a minute or two to read our Forum Rules here: https://www.epicgames.com/infinityblade/forums/showthread.php?991083-Forum-Rules-Please-Read-it

Newcomers and old-timers alike, we hope you have a wonderful time here in this Forum!

Posted with permission from THX1138.IB3
See more
See less

Infinity Blade Memes

Collapse
X

Infinity Blade Memes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Infinity Blade Memes

This is just a reboot of an old thread:
    You can find the old thread here!

Infinity Blade Memes

I love the IB franchise. And memes too. So perhaps its time to combine these two wonderful stuff.

Here's one I made to get us started:

Thanks to NoDowt for providing me with the image (along with two of it's variants) I used for my first meme above. If you would like to use one of those three images to make your own IB meme, here's NoDowt's original links:

Version 1 - No anti-aliased version: http://members.iinet.net.au/~nodowt/...e/IMG_0098.PNG
    Version 2 - Anti-aliased version: http://members.iinet.net.au/~nodowt/...e/IMG_0100.PNG
    Version 3 - Version 1 with a different angle and no text: http://members.iinet.net.au/~nodowt/...e/IMG_0101.PNG

Looking forward to see your creations! I have a feeling that you guys can come up with some really ingenious and amusing memes. Feel free to use your own screenshots or fan-art creations in creating your meme. In addition, I know very well the pain of taking screenshots of fights using iDevice's "Home Button + On/Off Button" method, so if you have any screenshot requests you can post it on this thread as well so others may help you, like how NoDowt had helped me above

However I would urge all of us to create IB-related memes/image macros only. There's nothing wrong with creating IB-based memes talking about anything non-IB-related (as in your meme's picture is a IB2 screenshot/fan-artwork your word content is something non-IB-related) but its best if such memes are posted on other websites, which is a better good way to promote IB-based meme for the whole Internet world and population.

Good luck!
    --------------
    Vile Majesty
    --------------
    Last edited by THX1138.IB3; 10-11-2016, 06:04 PM.

Infinity Blade Memes

Does This Work?
    Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files
      "What have I become? Something less than human.... but also something more."

Comment

Attached Files
        Last edited by Leon The Ripper; 09-20-2016, 10:33 AM. Reason: wrong image haha

Comment

These are all great. I am going to post some on our socials soon.

- Brad
          This is a very nice signature in deed. But I changed it.

Comment

It had to be done.
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X