Announcement

Collapse

[Please Read] Forum Rules & Navigation

| Welcome to the Infinity Blade Forum |

It doesn't matter how many times, for it will always come back again! To help you get started with our new Forum:

Navigation
This forum is sub-divided into FIVE main categories:

General Discussion (GD)
Just about verything related to Infinity Blade goes here! Do you want to discuss lore? This is the place! Do you want to talk about forum activity or news? Same. Do you want to exchange ideas about how to play? Here is the place for that as well.

Questions
We love newcomers, and if there is one thing every one shares in common it would be "doubts". This is the place for those quick questions, so that once a question is answered others can profit from it too!

Clubs/Contests
Here you can find gameplay-associated contests and clubs managed by Forum members. If you would like to show off your skills, learn with the veterans, seeking exciting challenges and competition, then this is the place for you.

Tips/Guides
Looking for detailed gameplay guides and/or compilations of useful tips? This section contains the best bits of wisdom, experience and strategies that our Forum community has to offer, so to aid you in perfecting your skills in the Aegis Forms and much more.

Archive
Herein lies our Forum's "Vault of Tears" - lost memories of a past time, in another place.

Finally there is the ALL section - a catch-all page containing every threads under the aforementioned categories. This is where you can easily check out the most recent threads and posts regardless of the category they appear under.

Rules
Please do spare a minute or two to read our Forum Rules here: https://www.epicgames.com/infinityblade/forums/showthread.php?991083-Forum-Rules-Please-Read-it

Newcomers and old-timers alike, we hope you have a wonderful time here in this Forum!

Posted with permission from THX1138.IB3
See more
See less

Dead forum

Collapse
X

Dead forum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dead forum

Well, this forum is pretty much dead now isn't it? Not as many people playing the games either. In IBII about 99% of clash mobs are failing. In IBIII the last two NCFs have failed despite being for big amount of BC! Sad to see this, but these games are getting old. I still play II and III daily and wonder who else is still playing as much as I am.

I play IB 3 daily. Still on my way to DM 185. I shall get there.

I think there is more people on the IB Discord channel. I still prefer the forum (but that is just me).

The forum is not really so user friendly right now either in its structure. Anyway, maybe things shall one day heat up again. I can always hope.
    IB 1 Level 500 Club ID#16 – IB 2 Level 2000 Club ID#25 – IB 3 “I Awaken” Club ID#9
    Game Center ID: sepcanes

Comment

Yeah, I dislike this forum a lot. So many great tips and stuff lost. Still a lot here, but not as easy to find stuff. I also miss when people were writing their own IB stories. There were some really great ones coming along. Is all that lost too?

And what is this Discord? I've heard of it but have no idea.

Comment

Discord is a social app. Search the iPhone App Store and it should be easy enough to find. Then look for the infinity blade channel. There is much more activity there!
        IB 1 Level 500 Club ID#16 – IB 2 Level 2000 Club ID#25 – IB 3 “I Awaken” Club ID#9

Comment

Thanks, got it and signed in!

Comment

Ohhh I'll have to find it, so many good memories of this forum back in the heyday of 2011-2013 or so...
            Still playing, still a member of the "no glitch" club.

Comment

Deleted this message
              Last edited by Onarr; 05-22-2018, 01:04 PM.

Comment

If only there were some way they could inject new life by porting IB to a new OS. Can anyone think of another OS out there that has a similar market share as IOS?
                Anyone?
                No?

Comment

although this game is almost dead, many players like me will keep playing until clash mob server and facebook
                  save transfer is closed. For me, infinity blade 2 is more interesting than other game even after a long time.

Comment

Even though this forum doesn't have as much activity, it is still useful to have around for bugs and updates discussion.

Personally I still play the game almost everyday and it's good fun.

Looking forward getting to know more players in here.

Comment

I still play gggmikey as well. With nothing new coming down the pike, interest fades. But hopefully old timers are still here to help those that might need it.

Comment

Working...
                      X