Announcement

Collapse

[Please Read] Forum Rules & Navigation

| Welcome to the Infinity Blade Forum |

It doesn't matter how many times, for it will always come back again! To help you get started with our new Forum:

Navigation
This forum is sub-divided into FIVE main categories:

General Discussion (GD)
Just about verything related to Infinity Blade goes here! Do you want to discuss lore? This is the place! Do you want to talk about forum activity or news? Same. Do you want to exchange ideas about how to play? Here is the place for that as well.

Questions
We love newcomers, and if there is one thing every one shares in common it would be "doubts". This is the place for those quick questions, so that once a question is answered others can profit from it too!

Clubs/Contests
Here you can find gameplay-associated contests and clubs managed by Forum members. If you would like to show off your skills, learn with the veterans, seeking exciting challenges and competition, then this is the place for you.

Tips/Guides
Looking for detailed gameplay guides and/or compilations of useful tips? This section contains the best bits of wisdom, experience and strategies that our Forum community has to offer, so to aid you in perfecting your skills in the Aegis Forms and much more.

Archive
Herein lies our Forum's "Vault of Tears" - lost memories of a past time, in another place.

Finally there is the ALL section - a catch-all page containing every threads under the aforementioned categories. This is where you can easily check out the most recent threads and posts regardless of the category they appear under.

Rules
Please do spare a minute or two to read our Forum Rules here: https://www.epicgames.com/infinityblade/forums/showthread.php?991083-Forum-Rules-Please-Read-it

Newcomers and old-timers alike, we hope you have a wonderful time here in this Forum!

Posted with permission from THX1138.IB3
See more
See less

Infinity Blade Holiday Helms Guide

Collapse
X

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GRATUMOS to all of you who attained the True Dedication Goal in IB3!

Currently Available in IB3 Item Store:Hallow

Holiday/Theme: Halloween

Available For Siris & Isa
    Purchase Cost 4,500 Gold
    Starting Level Level 1
    XP Bar 400 XP to master
    Gem Slots 1 Circle Gem Slot
    Coming Up Next: Gobble (Thanksgiving)

Estimates of IB3 Holiday Helms Attributes at Level 200

Spoiler

Info on IB1 & IB2 Holiday Helm

Spoiler
    Last edited by Vile Horror; 11-06-2016, 01:20 PM.

As the end to my IB3 days draws nigh, I just lost my capped 51500 dark and bright gems in the holiday helm roll back. I managed to get back the gems most times it happened by killing the app and restarting, but this time I wasn't successful. I'll take that as a sign. I'm just about to complete DM 244. DM 250 will be my last. Farewell my friends. :'( Beware guys. Beware!

Comment

Originally posted by AvalonWizard View Post
      As the end to my IB3 days draws nigh, I just lost my capped 51500 dark and bright gems in the holiday helm roll back. I managed to get back the gems most times it happened by killing the app and restarting, but this time I wasn't successful. I'll take that as a sign. I'm just about to complete DM 244. DM 250 will be my last. Farewell my friends. :'( Beware guys. Beware!
      No reason to leave the forum though, I enjoy your posts!

But if you decide to go, best of luck.

Beware of what???
      Still playing, still a member of the "no glitch" club.

Comment

Originally posted by Decafjava-1 View Post
        No reason to leave the forum though, I enjoy your posts!

But if you decide to go, best of luck.

Beware of what???
        I'll still pop in from time to time. I just won't be playing nearly as much as I currently am. The special items like holiday helms and AT rewards have a tendency to randomly roll back to their original state, i.e. star slots become round/triangle or hex slots. When that happens, any gem that is equipped that isn't the same shape as the old slot, disappears into the nether-realm and is lost forever! This helm should have one round slot at the top and 3 stars. It changed to one round at the top, one star then 2 rounds so the other two gems were lost. Now it has turned to round, star, round, star.
        Fortunately nothing was equipped otherwise they would have been lost too.

Comment

Here we go again

Comment

This is really frightening!

Comment

I've had this happen too. Fortunately I had no gems in them at the time thanks to prior warnings in the old forums.

Comment

Well, just for everyone to know the full extent of the issue, here we go from the IB3 Tips and Tricks post:

(13) WARNING: Star slots accept any gem that is not weapon-specific. At level 10 and above, all weapons and armor have two star slots, while other gear have three or four star slots. An issue occurs on rare occasion that items won in Aegis Tournaments, Clash Mobs, holiday helms, and certain other items (such as Solar weapons), have randomly reverted to their original gem slot configuration on a temporary basis at higher levels causing the permanent loss of gems stored therein. Specific items at issue could be Anarchax (Siris Heavy Weapon), Radian (Siris Helm), Serk (Siris Helm), Stodd (Siris Shield), Sweet Loop (Siris Ring), Colossal (Isa Helm), Spike Wheel (Isa Shield), Squee (Isa Ring) and Winterborn (Isa Dual Weapon), Claymourn (Isa Light Weapon) and Ronin Katana (Isa Light Weapon). To minimize this risk, it is suggested you don't store gems in these items, and that you do not play with the "Enable Cloud Save" box in your options menu checked. Enable Cloud Save should be toggled in to effect a cloud save on the Chair Server only, and then immediately toggled back off.
                IB 1 Level 500 Club ID#16 – IB 2 Level 2000 Club ID#25 – IB 3 “I Awaken” Club ID#9
                Game Center ID: sepcanes

Comment

we need more armor love to see the god-king armor set coming back....exo-armor set, night-armor set, helio-plate, omega-armor xos-7 and many more prefer to play flash game which I have found on http://www.kizifan.com/ now I entertain on kick flip game and got already
                  Last edited by Harrison Witt; 12-09-2017, 03:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X