New Hero, Weekly Card Pack and UI Fixes
Tomorrow (July 12) we’ll be pushing out our 28.1 update, and with it, you’ll be able to play as Greystone.
The TL;DR on Greystone is that he is a fighter who thrives in team fights and excels on the front lines. Using “Assault the Gates” to close the gap on high-priority targets, Greystone then activates “Make Way” dealing damage in an area around him. He doesn’t mind taking a few blows since his “Stoic” ability grants him passive bonus resistances. When Greystone’s opponents think they've bested him, he turns to stone and is respawned through his ultimate ability, “Reforged.” With his spirit crashing down from above, Greystone returns from the dead with a portion of his HP and full Mana while damaging and knocking up enemies around him.
With this release we are also introducing our new Weekly Card Pack featuring Crucial Snare, Minor Strike and the community pick Thorned Greenweave.
Take to Agora with Greystone and grasp victory on the battlefield!
Release Notes - 28.1
- Weekly Card Pack
- Thorned Greenweave (Community Pick)
- Crucial Snare
- Minor Strike
- Jungle Minions
- Fixed a bug where red buff damage was scaling with minion level.
- Players should no longer be able to kite jungle minions away from camp zones.
HUD & UI
- Card suggestions added to the in-game card shop for Starter and Intermediate decks.
- Changed “Daily Reward” mentions to “Victory Chest.”
- Changed Steel’s Mobility rating to 6.
- Updated Hero tooltips to correctly reference “Casters” instead of “Mage.”
- Updated the next reward for level 13 to reflect correct card (Necroveil).
Fixed a bug where some sound clips would still play when audio sliders was set to zero.
Dragonlord Greystone available in the in-game Store.
- Deflector Shield
- Fixed a bug where Deflector Shield would not return mana like intended.
- Fixed a bug where Deflector Shield was blocking basic attacks.
- Polish & Bug Fixing
- Fixed a graphical issue in his death animation.
- Tooltips should now close correctly when clicking on cards.
- Fixed a bug that prevented players from using their deck’s Prime Card.
- Players should only be able to select decks while in base.
- Fix for health bar always showing up overhead.
- Fixed a bug where “Hold CTRL to upgrade” prompt would remain on screen after upgrading.
- Fixed a bug where images were overlapping marketplace items.
- Fix for low frame rate in draft lobby while hovering over Hero portraits.
AMD: Crimson 188.8.131.52 (driver version 16.20.1010.1002 - May 2016)
NVIDIA: Version 368.22 (Release Date: May 23, 2016)