At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
This Strategy Manager, Epic Games will be part of a critical, central strategic planning team working on the priorities and agenda that shape Epic’s portfolio of businesses. They will help develop, drive, and execute critical business initiatives as well as build and create team identity as part of Epic’s growth story. This leader will be comfortable working with the Senior Leadership Team, including the CFO, COO, and President. This individual will report to the Head of Strategy and work closely with the FP&A, Corporate Development, and Business Unit teams.
Write the Future: Articulation, Communication and Evolution of Epic’s strategy, including:
▪ Driving Priority Initiatives
▪ Facilitation/development of communication material
▪ Partnering with Business Leaders and Teams to clarify and drive key actions to support Epic’s strategic agenda
▪ Maintain roadmap of initiatives and identifying points of integration/optimization, and shape the Playing Field
▪ Understand the competitive playing field and identify outside-in opportunities for Epic to pursue
▪ Be an ambassador across the external landscape to develop competitive intelligence and insight
Keep the Trains Running
▪ Create the content and cadence to improve transparency, alignment and decision making
▪ Seek opportunities to evolve and improve Epic’s flow of information
▪ Lead and support preparation of material on different topics that shapes Epic’s future
▪ Define ‘good planning process’; the most efficient and effective manner to drive short and long-term planning in Epic’s unique fluid and fast-paced environment
Develop an Integrated Strategy Team & Community;
▪ Provide a unifying vision, mission, and agenda across Strategy team and partners
▪ Partner with the Head of Strategy to define the needs of the team to drive impact
This role uniquely positions an individual to sit at the center of Epic and be a key contributor in shaping the future of the business. This role positions the individual for an accelerated career trajectory in business leadership, strategy or finance.
Epic Games spans across 12 countries with 32 studios and 1,800+ employees globally. For over 25 years, we’ve been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that bring environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.