WHAT MAKES US EPIC?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
Production at Epic
What We Do
Whether it’s driving a vision from start to finish or collaborating with teams to inspire and deliver projects of Epic quality, Epic’s production teams take pride in consistently delivering world-class products and experiences.
What You'll Do
In this position, you will work closely with the Publishing and Marketing teams for multiple products, collaborating cross-teams to bring all the product and release experiences to our audiences - from social assets to website updates to end-to-end campaigns. You will be responsible for handling and organizing processes so that creative marketing teams (graphic designers, video, key art, etc) can do what they do best. We are looking for individuals who excel in organization, have exceptional communication abilities, have account/client management experience and are comfortable managing schedules of both complex and quick turn projects.
From customer service and community management to marketing, localization and video production, Epic’s publishing teams take great pride in producing world-class content and experiences that impact our global community. In this position you will work across all departments at Epic, helping to coordinate and deliver world-class gaming experiences. The Publishing Production team is key to the delivery of varied projects and partnerships - it’s exciting, fun, fast-paced and rewarding!
In This Role You Will
- Own the outcome - No matter the complexity or challenges, ensure that our products launch and operate successfully. Meeting the daily needs of coordinating your team’s work are the basics. Collaborate with varied teams such as development, marketing and community to drive processes around publishing Epic titles. This includes coordination with marketing, community, e-commerce, events, and other departments as necessary. Provide transparency on project status and risks to stakeholders in order to ensure they are properly informed of any impacts to upcoming releases
- Own the schedule - Partner with discipline leads to determine the time and people necessary to see projects through to completion. Build and maintain project plans, schedules, and roadmaps considering dependencies across multiple development teams to ensure successful releases. Run daily stand-ups, schedule meetings, take notes and otherwise help the team stay organized and on track
- Communicate - Provide transparency on project status and risks to stakeholders in order to ensure they are properly informed of any impacts from upcoming releases. Communicate frequently with the rest of the production team and project leads on project status, risks, and opportunities
- Focus on Users – Be an active customer advocate and ensure live issues affecting end users are being followed up on and resolved.
- Support the team with all your production tools. Provide leadership and guidance through solid planning and execution of work. Understand how to manage people to help them do their best work, and embrace and embody Epic Values
- Ensure the team has the best organizational structure, processes, and practices that allow them to produce high-quality work efficiently and on time
What We're Looking For
- Previous experience working in a production role where you've managed cross-functional teams in the creation and delivery of complex projects
- Strong preference to applicants with previous games publishing and/or general marketing and branding experience
- Deep understanding of project management practices as they relate to web and creative development
- Worked in an environment where you had to exhibit amazing problem-solving skills daily, viewing each new problem as an opportunity for success
- Self-starter, you approach challenges creatively and methodically, seeing them through to final resolution
- Have the ability to communicate with varying levels of stakeholders, within your team and throughout the company
- Ability to adapt and be effective in new situations with a highly dynamic environment
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- You’re user-focused, passionate, scrappy, solutions-focused, and innovative. These traits equal success at Epic and influence everything we do
Epic Games spans across 12 countries with 32 studios and 3,000+ employees globally. For over 25 years, we’ve been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that bring environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.