JOIN OUR TEAM
Mediatonic is a team of over 300 exceptionally talented and seriously hardworking people. We devote our careers to crafting awesome original games in the hopes of bringing a little more joy into the world.
As a creative business, we recognise that creativity is best inspired by different experiences and perspectives. We strive to create a culture of belonging, where all our colleagues feel welcome, supported and diversity is celebrated. We passionately believe that games are for everyone, whether we’re playing or creating them.
What We Do
Mediatonic is the game developer behind Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout and a new member of the Epic Games family. We’re aiming to build "the Greatest Gameshow on Earth" as part of our mission to connect people through massively-multiplayer game experiences.
We take pride in crafting original titles that bring people together. Our quest is to create joyful experiences that are open to all by investing in the ideas, technologies, and people that can bring our vision to life.
We’re looking for talented people to join our world-class team to grow Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout into an entertainment platform and to nurture the other equally ambitious titles we’re dreaming up.
What You'll Do
Our break out hit Fall Guys is a large team with multiple parts, we are looking for our first Release Producer to help bring all of these pieces together to support our regular release cadence. In this role you will be responsible for speaking to the various parts of the development team, external developers and liaising with platform holders to ensure smooth, high quality releases on a regular basis; as well as hot fixes when things don’t quite go according to plan.
In This Role You Will
- Maintains the release schedule for Fall Guys and ensure alignment across internal teams, key partners and vendors
- Acting as the liaison between platform holders and the development team, coordinating and negotiating development plans, exceptions and releases
- Supported by a team of expert QA, responsible for the ingestion of builds into the certification tools
- Working closely with QA, Engineers and Designers to ensure the coordinated update of back-end services and content to support the release of new builds
- Being the gatekeeper for releases, pro-actively ensuring they uphold the Fall Guys quality bar and evolving processes to ensure they are repeatable
- Working with QA Lead to establish and maintain bug triage process, determine and prioritize must fix issues for release and work with appropriate team members to ensure bug fixes happen as planned
- Coordinating internal release notes, known issues, and knowledge base updates, communicating these to the relevant internal teams
- Ensuring releases have passed all required checks and approvals leading up to live deployment and effectively communicate approved exceptions to all necessary parties
- Working closely with Live Ops team to coordinate and publish frequent builds, hotfixes, and patches
- Manage risks and escalate issues that affect release scope, schedule and quality
- Conduct Release Readiness reviews
- Weekly Release Reporting
What We're Looking For
We are looking for a Release Producer with experience of large multi-platform, live, console projects. Excellent communication skills, being able to communicate upwards, downwards and represent Mediatonic externally, are essential as well as a thorough understanding of development and QA.
- Experience of multiple releases on large console titles, ideally across multiple platforms
- A good knowledge of the ingestion systems and certification tools used by the large platform holders
- A thorough understanding of QA and build delivery
- A strong working experience of one or more task tracking tool (e.g. ADO, Jira or Hansoft)
- The ability to have a high level view but an attention to detail where required
- Ability to work well under pressure and to frequent, tight deadlines
- Able to work effectively in a team
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills