Programming At Epic
What We Do
Twinmotion is a real-time archviz application that empowers our users to quickly create high-quality visualizations for architecture, construction, urban planning, landscaping and more.
Twinmotion team is a constantly growing team of engineering experts. We are always improving on the tools that we offer to our users worldwide.
What You'll Do
We’re looking for an Application Programmeur - Rendering who is passionate about games and well-versed in C++ and UI development. In this role, you'll have an opportunity to work across various fields like rendering, virtual reality and many others, to build features highly impactful to Twinmotion and Unreal Engine users.
In This Role You Will
- Designing and implementing tools using Unreal Engine 4 while writing robust and maintainable code
- Bug fixing and maintaining the application code base
- Analyzing and fixing common problems when using a game engine such as load times, memory usage, and performance problems
- Attending to every detail, especially with regard to compliance, layout, and design
- Architecting, planning, and implementing new application feature
What We're Looking For
- Strong C++ skills
- A solid knowledge with real time rendering principles and a good experience with real time rendering algorithms
- Experience writing tools that improve the user experience of the end users of the tool
- Well versed in software engineering principles
- Familiarity with an existing game engine with an understanding of game engine and editor concepts
- Demonstrated ability to communicate in English (written and verbal
Nice To Have Skills
- Familiarity with multiple platforms and/or Unreal Engine 4
- Demonstrated ability to communicate in French (written and verbal)
Epic Job + Epic Benefits = Epic Life
We pay 100% for benefits for both employees and dependents and offer coverage for supplemental medical, dental, vision, critical illness, telemedicine, Life and AD&D, long term disability insurance as well as weekly indemnity (short term disability), retirement savings plan, EAP (employee assistance program), meals and transportation.