The SuperAwesome Mission
Our mission is making the internet safer for kids. We’ve pioneered the kidtech sector: technology built specifically for engagement with children, with privacy and responsibility at its very core. Every month SuperAwesome technology powers over 12 billion digital engagements with kids across video, community, advertising and parental consent. We have the biggest kidtech team on the planet, focused on solving the challenges of engagement with the under-16 audience. At the intersection of technology, law, media and policy, working with us gives you a chance to shape what the internet of the future looks like. It’s a unique, challenging and rewarding environment.
What You'll Do
SuperAwesome is looking for an outstanding candidate to join our ad operations team, to own delivery of direct, PMP, social and Youtube campaigns. As an Ad Ops Executive, you will be the link between Sales, Account Management and Product. The ideal candidate will be a natural problem solver with past experience with 3rd party tag and discrepancy issues. You will be the Sales and Accounts team's first point of contact when it comes to Ad Operations, providing subject matter expertise and insights.
In This Role You Will
Set up & Reporting:
- Traffic direct campaigns in AwesomeAds and Google Adwords
- Availability Forecasting: Understand the adserver and produce accurate avails forecasts
- Provide outstanding campaign reporting; analysis pre, during & post campaigns
- Seek and analyse 3rd party stats for each campaign to compare stats and solve discrepancies
- Troubleshoot problematic tags
- Provide monthly analysis of site/campaign delivery, sell through rates, user behaviour, identifying trends and -presenting information in a sales friendly manner.
Successful Delivery of Campaigns:
- Ensure delivery and performance KPI’s are met
- Take ownership of the more complex active campaigns
- Technical troubleshooting at all stages of the campaign process from implementation through execution and reporting
- Optimizing for sustainable performance to meet client and publisher needs
- Reproduce and refine observed bugs for escalation to product/engineering; provide closed-loop follow-through and timely resolution of issues
Stakeholder Relationship Management:
- Coordinate with the Product team on platform feature enhancements
- Provide an excellent customer experience (communication, proactive solutions and problem solving, insights sharing) at all times to all publishers, clients and internal teams
- Provide regular reports, highlights, analysis and any documentation requested from the Ad Operations Manager or other stakeholders in a professional and timely manner
- Share knowledge with other team members and consistently seek personal training opportunities
- Be the expert of all Ad Ops systems and processes and proactively coach the team to the same level of standard
- Creation and management of workflow & best practises documentation where required
- Keep abreast of new technology & identify continuous improvement opportunities to streamline systems and better operational workflow
- 1+ years’ experience in a digital ad operations role
- Experience working with either DSPs, SSPs, ad exchanges, ad networks & aggregators, ad servers, and/or other optimization platforms
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- High attention to detail, possess an ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
SuperAwesome wants to ensure that our team, customers and partners are always as safe as possible. As we continue to grow the business over the coming weeks, we are moving to a virtual hiring model for all recruitment. We’re having to make some changes to our usual processes but if you’d like to apply for one of our roles, we’ll be sure to give you a SuperAwesome experience. We’re hiring in all of our offices globally and across almost all teams. So if you’re an amazing Engineer, Account Manager or Sales person and want to make the internet safer for kids, come and talk to us, virtually, of course!