WHAT MAKES US EPIC?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
UE GAMES MARKETING AT EPIC
WHAT WE DO
We drive adoption and usage for Unreal Engine and provide our customers with the tools and support to make amazing visual projects in the Unreal Engine.
What you’ll do
Epic Games is presenting a unique opportunity for a Senior Games Field Marketing Manager to help drive adoption of Unreal Engine via events, sponsorships, PR, social media and channel activities.
In this role, you will
- Collaborate with key internal stakeholders to develop, deploy and execute business-to-business marketing campaigns designed to deliver Epic’s corporate goals.
- Develop, plan and execute global marketing plans to maximise Unreal Engine business opportunities within the video games sector.
- Own, manage and activate campaigns across events, sponsorships, PR, competitions and to identify and manage growth opportunities with trade partners.
- Manage budget, budget approvals and processes
- Source and manage a growing agency portfolio to add bandwidth to the team’s global marketing reach.
- Work with our global team across multiple time zones and regions.
- Closely collaborate with Epic’s Experiences team to identify, execute and manage B2B events.
- Create and Manage agency and supplier contracts
- Work with internal resources to deliver campaign creative treatments across web, video, copy, promotional and signage.
- Direct and manage creative approvals via internal processes.
What we’re looking for
- 3+ years experience in B2B marketing in the video games industry with demonstrable experience in one or several global regions.
- 3+ years experience in the technology tools or service sector focused on video game development.
- Excellent ability to translate technical features into consumable messaging.
- Knowledge and working history of planning and implementing marketing campaigns
- Strong writing/copy editing, organisation and prioritization skills
- Excellent analytical, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to manage multiple events and projects simultaneously
- Resourceful, self-starter with goal orientated mentality.
- Desire and willingness to travel.
Epic Games spans across 12 countries with 32 studios and 3,000+ employees globally. For over 25 years, we’ve been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that bring environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.