The SuperAwesome Mission
Our mission is making the internet safer for kids. We’ve pioneered the kidtech sector: technology built specifically for engagement with children, with privacy and responsibility at its very core. Every month SuperAwesome technology powers over 12 billion digital engagements with kids across video, community, advertising and parental consent. We have the biggest kidtech team on the planet, focused on solving the challenges of engagement with the under-16 audience. At the intersection of technology, law, media and policy, working with us gives you a chance to shape what the internet of the future looks like. It’s a unique, challenging and rewarding environment.
What We Do
What You'll Do
We are looking for a Senior Influencer Marketing Manager to join our growing team to help scale the Creators business at SuperAwesome. This role is all about providing creativity, execution and knowledge to our clients as you own influencer projects from conception to wrap-up. You will be responsible for suggesting the right platform and talent to fit the brand brief and bring the campaign to life. You will manage branded campaigns and liaising between influencers and brand clients. The outcome will be successfully delivered campaign KPIs, great influencer content, and praise-worthy reactions from young audiences.
In This Role You Will
- Oversee and deliver flawless campaigns with exemplary client service and the ability to execute across a number of clients and verticals
- Provide expertise to and collaborate with SuperAwesome’s Sales, Market Strategy and Account Management teams on customer campaign execution
- Liaise with clients and talent on branded content executions
- Source, vet, recommend, and contract talent based on client goals
- Prepare talent briefs in line with the brand’s brief to fit their messaging and the influencer content
- Manage the production process with brand and talent, from deal signature to launch, implementation and campaign analysis
- Deliver client-ready materials, including strategic programs/plans, content and reports
- Manage the negotiation process with a strong understanding of budgeting and numbers to ensure margin goals while meeting the client’s KPIs
- Collaborate with internal teams to execute creators campaigns across products (AwesomeAds, Kids Social Video, PopJam, etc.)
- Interpret and provide reporting on campaign results and success to the brand
- Ensure talent get paid on time by managing and overseeing the PO and finance process
- Occasional weekend and evening work during campaign prep and launch.
- Develop a strong understanding of the kids, teen and family influencer space
- Help identify and grow our talent portfolio
- Build and maintain relationships with kid, teen and family creators
- Attend industry events such as VidCon, Clamour Con, NYC/Texas Toy Fair, etc. to support our sales team, meet talent and connect with clients.
What We're Looking For
- Minimum 3 years experience in campaign management in the influencer space (ie: influencer agency/PR/marketing/business/communications)
- Strong communication skills with cross functional teams and senior clients. Understanding how to communicate and paint the narrative to clients, no matter the situation
- Be well versed in how an influencer program is run end-to-end, including client briefing process, influencer identification and negotiations, activation, content approvals, and reporting
- Strong attention to detail, organizational and execution skills with the ability to work across multiple projects
- In-depth knowledge of influencer marketing space with focus on Instagram, TikTok and YouTube
- Excellent people skills, a talent for building strong relationships
- Can work under pressure to deliver excellent quality work in a fast-paced environment
- A strong personality who is solutions oriented and able to work autonomously and within teams.
SuperAwesome wants to ensure that our team, customers and partners are always as safe as possible. As we continue to grow the business over the coming weeks, we are moving to a virtual hiring model for all recruitment. We’re having to make some changes to our usual processes but if you’d like to apply for one of our roles, we’ll be sure to give you a SuperAwesome experience. We’re hiring in all of our offices globally and across almost all teams. So if you’re an amazing Engineer, Account Manager or Sales person and want to make the internet safer for kids, come and talk to us, virtually, of course!