WHAT MAKES US EPIC?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
Epic Games is seeking a contract Esports Coordinator who will support the execution of all Competitive Fortnite initiatives and tournament projects. In this position, you will be responsible for ensuring the creation, quality, and continuity of all ongoing and future in-game tournaments. We are looking for a candidate with tremendous attention to detail, excellent interpersonal communication, and true passion for competitive gaming. If you're looking to work on one of the largest open competitive ecosystems in the world, this is your chance! We look forward to hearing from you!
The person in this role will be responsible for the following:
- Support everyday operations, creation, and maintenance of Epic Games-hosted tournaments for Fortnite.
- Ensuring top to bottom quality control for each tournament from conception to prize management.
- Work occasional off hours, weekends, and evenings.
- Coordinate Epic Games’ participation in third-party events. Assisting with the approval process for sanctioned tournament organizers and partners and following up on execution.
- Other tournament operation duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will have the qualifications below:
- Extremely organized, meticulous attention to detail, and a driven desire to deliver excellent work.
- Some light experience coding, or working within JSON files.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Self-motivated and accountable.
- Work well in a fast-paced environment with a flexible schedule, supporting multiple projects with minimal resources.
- Can adapt to frequent change with new plans and ideas.
- Strong passion for Epic Games, Esports, and competitive gaming.
- Experience with coordinating and executing large scale online tournaments and live events.
- Availability to travel periodically.
This is going to be Epic!
Epic Games spans across 12 countries with 32 studios and 3,000+ employees globally. For over 25 years, we’ve been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that bring environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.