X

Alpha / Beta Tester

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alpha / Beta Tester

Im a fan of EpicGames! I've support Paragon and Fortnite on Beta/EarlyAcces with a lot of money and hours of playtime. So I would be very happy if I can get in this game early possible.

Did you sign up? Because that's the only way that'll happen, unless your a spy that's secretly warning us of an impending release, you never know on these forums!
    Last edited by Themanwithideas; 08-13-2017, 07:27 PM.

Comment

It's a year ago since my sign up. And now I'm waiting for the new masterpiece of EpicGames.

Comment

Yea it's kinda like the panama papers it's so huge they have to process how big it is before they can release it.

Comment

I will be Alpha & Beta Tester for EPIC.

I want to starded yesterday really,

If you like, i can start now.

Comment

It would be nice to see Fortnite backers get a beta invite. Maybe people over a certain tier get it included or something.

Comment

I'm here for an Alpha / Beta invite!!

Comment

I'm here for a beta/alpha invite! Testing new games and finding glitches and stuff is one of my favorite things to do!

Comment

I would love to be a beta or alpha tester. Sounds like the kind of game I am looking for

Comment

Hey Epic Games getting a beta/Alpha invite would mean a lot I have had fortnite since July of last year I think and love the game a ton I’ve also supported infinity blade(all of them), robot recall and was looking into some of your other games. I would love to test out spyjinx, thx.

Comment

Would like to apply for beta tester

Comment

Il y a une bêta

Comment

I would love to be a tester for the beta version of Spyjinx. I think it is a great idea for a game and would love to test it. I have been supporting infinity blade 1, 2, and 3 and fortnite by putting my time and money into them.

Comment

After which time footnote launch for androidAmobiles

Comment

Would like to test the game for our middle east players this gonna be an honor Epic.

Comment

Working...
                              X