Alpha / Beta Tester

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• started a topic Alpha / Beta Tester

Alpha / Beta Tester

Im a fan of EpicGames! I've support Paragon and Fortnite on Beta/EarlyAcces with a lot of money and hours of playtime. So I would be very happy if I can get in this game early possible.

• replied
    I love the someone signed up last year to be a beta tester for this game. Been here since 2015. I heard the game developers were taken in the Decimation. And I know you're going to say that was all undone, but they were on a plane at the time and reappeared at 30k feet in the air. They're gone, along with this game apparently.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    "... spies. Apparently everything should be very ... Shh ..."
    "... Шпионы. Видимо всё должно быть очень... Тсс..."

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Like to alpha/beta the game love rpg and and character progressing strategy games

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Count me in for testing on iphone 7 or Xbox S

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'd love to be a beta tester for your new game Spyjinx. Please let me help in this project, it will be an honour. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• replied
    beta testing this would be amazing .

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by DatGamerDude View Post
    Im a fan of EpicGames! I've support Paragon and Fortnite on Beta/EarlyAcces with a lot of money and hours of playtime. So I would be very happy if I can get in this game early possible.
    idk why but the trailer came out 2 years ago and the game still has no gameplay...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Gamers hate glitches if I can find some, I would love to participate.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Would like to test the game for our middle east players this gonna be an honor Epic.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    After which time footnote launch for androidAmobiles

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I would love to be a tester for the beta version of Spyjinx. I think it is a great idea for a game and would love to test it. I have been supporting infinity blade 1, 2, and 3 and fortnite by putting my time and money into them.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Il y a une bêta

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Would like to apply for beta tester

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey Epic Games getting a beta/Alpha invite would mean a lot I have had fortnite since July of last year I think and love the game a ton I’ve also supported infinity blade(all of them), robot recall and was looking into some of your other games. I would love to test out spyjinx, thx.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X