X

SpyJinx VS Fortnite

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SpyJinx VS Fortnite

With the skyrocket success of Fortnite on all platforms and in top of all games streamed on Twitch. How will this impact the development of Spyjinx? Good or bad? Fortnites graphics might be out dated in a year or two so I hope Epic games put a little bit more effort in polishing this game a bit more. I have said it before that a more realistic looking game would be good but with characters taken from a Marvel or DC comic book. That would make it fun. not dead serious like PubG or GTAV but not as cartoonish as Fortnite. Plus everyone knows a comic book character has personality on the outside that we can see. May I suggest an artist. How about J. Scott Campbell? Awesome comic characters much like Fortnite but they can be used in a more natural and realistic environment and yes, they can have realy cool skins and gadgets that can be added. Cant wait to see some first pics from the game.
    ​​​​​​​
    Click image for larger version

Name:	9136345a5d764676ab530df6016b8066.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	265.9 KB
ID:	821

its very curious to wonder what sort of RPG stats will affect the building, if at all, and if the building aspects of it are based on the game mechanics of Fortnite building with it's 3-dimensional cube based construction or if it's a whole new application and user interface in itself....

Comment

Working...
    X