About this coupon:
Sign in to your Epic Games account, then click the ‘GET MY EPIC COUPON’ button to claim one $10 Epic Coupon (to use on eligible games of $14.99 or above or local currency equivalent). The $10 Epic Coupon will be applied automatically at checkout. If you make your first purchase or place an order for your first free game during the Holiday Sale before clicking on the button, you will automatically receive your first $10 Epic Coupon. Coupons expire on Thursday January 7, 2021 at 11:00am Eastern Standard Time.
- WHAT IS AN EPIC COUPON?
- An Epic Coupon is the Epic Games Store coupon that is applied at checkout when purchasing eligible games on the Epic Games Store.
- HOW DO I RECEIVE MY FIRST $10 EPIC COUPON DURING HOLIDAY SALE?
- Click on the ‘GET MY EPIC COUPON’ button. If you don’t click on the ‘GET MY EPIC COUPON’ button, you will automatically receive your first $10 Epic Coupon when you download a free game or make your first purchase during the promotional period.
- If you already have a $10 Epic Coupon from the Holiday Sale, that coupon will be applied to your next purchase of any eligible game $14.99 or more,, and you’ll receive an additional $10 Epic Coupon.
- HOW DO I REDEEM MY $10 EPIC COUPON?
- Your $10 Epic Coupon will be automatically applied at checkout on your next Epic Game Store purchase of any qualifying game priced at $14.99 or more.
- WHAT QUALIFIES AS AN ELIGIBLE GAME FOR THE $10 EPIC COUPON?
- The $10 Epic Coupon can only be used on eligible games already released on the Epic Games Store and priced at $14.99 or more after any sale discounts have been applied. Taxes and other fees do not apply toward the minimum purchase requirement. This coupon cannot be used on pre-purchases or any non-game purchase such as add-ons (like DLC or season passes) or in-game purchases (such as in-game currency, like V-Bucks in Fortnite, or upgrades like Save the World mode).
- DOES MY $10 EPIC COUPON EXPIRE?
- Yes. All unredeemed $10 Epic Coupons received during Holiday Sale expire on Thursday January 7th at 11:00am Eastern Standard Time.
- HOW LONG DOES THE HOLIDAY SALE LAST?
- The Holiday Sale starts Thursday December 17 at 11AM Eastern Standard Time and ends Thursday January 7, 2021 at 11:00am Eastern Standard Time.
- CAN I RECEIVE MORE THAN ONE $10 EPIC COUPON FOR A SINGLE TRANSACTION?
- CAN I APPLY MORE THAN ONE $10 EPIC COUPON AT CHECKOUT ON A SINGLE PURCHASE?
- No. $10 Epic Coupons cannot be combined in a single purchase.
- CAN I USE MY $10 EPIC COUPON ON PRE-PURCHASES, DLC, GAME ADD-ONS, SEASON PASSES, OR IN-GAME PURCHASES, INCLUDING V-BUCKS IN FORTNITE?
- No, the $10 Epic Coupon can only be applied to purchases of qualifying games that have already been released on the Epic Games Store. It cannot be applied to pre-purchases or to any non-game purchase such as add-ons (like DLC or season passes) or in-game purchases (such as in-game currency, like V-Bucks in Fortnite, or upgrades like Save the World mode).
- IF I RETURN THE GAME I PURCHASED USING THE $10 EPIC COUPON, WILL THE COUPON BE RETURNED TO MY ACCOUNT?
- The $10 Epic Coupon you used to purchase the game won’t be returned to you, but you will have received a new $10 Epic Coupon for the original purchase that will remain eligible for use during the sale event. If a game is returned after the event is over, the coupon will be forfeited as it is past the expiration date of the $10 Epic Coupon.
- WHAT IF I’M USING A CURRENCY OTHER THAN USD?
- Here is a useful table for the Epic values and minimum purchase prices for all currently supported currencies:
|Currency||Minimum purchase to get an Epic Coupon||Coupon Discount Value|