Monkey Barrels, Good-Feel’s new shoot-em up will be released on February 9th!
1. Good-Feel’s hard but exhilarating action shooterMonkey Barrels is an action shooter that Good-Feel, a Japanese gaming company released on Nintendo Switch on 2019. The game set in a post-apocalyptic Japan, in which monkeys fight back against the tyranny of an electronics manufacturing company called Crabbenwold Electro. With a nostalgic yet fresh graphical style that blends pixel art with 3D visuals, a challenging story mode in which players can utilize 98 different weapons over a total of 22 stages, and an online multiplayer mode for up to 6 players, Monkey Barrels delivers an exhilarating, hardcore action shooter experience.
2. What's new for the PC versionTo accommodate a wide range of systems and ensure an enjoyable experience for PC and console players alike, we are delighted to introduce the following features to the PC version of MONKEY BARRELS.
- Cross-play with the Switch version
The Banana Scramble multiplayer mode, in which up to six players compete, features cross-play with the Nintendo Switch version of the game, allowing you to go head-to-head against other players around the world, regardless of platform.
- 60fps and resolution options combine for even more stunning visuals
At 60fps, the game's gorgeous 3D pixel art graphics and intense action are more enjoyable than ever. Plus, no matter your display, the game has you covered with complete resolution support.
- Support for mouse and keyboard input as well as custom key bindings
Players can use either a controller or mouse and keyboard. The game's controls are also customizable, allowing you to tailor them to your system and play style.