Anno 1800Anno 1800
LAND OF LIONS - AVAILABLE NOWWork with Emperor Ketema to turn his land green, discover three residential tiers, and master the new research feature.
PIONEERS OF A NEW DAWN
Lead the Industrial Revolution in Anno 1800!
Welcome to the dawn of the Industrial Age. The path you choose will define your world. Are you an innovator or an exploiter? A conqueror or a liberator? How the world remembers your name is up to you.
In Anno 1800, players will take charge of their own fortune as they navigate the rapidly evolving technological landscape and malicious political arena of the 19th century in their quest to build an empire that will reach from the smog-filled cities of Europe to the teeming jungles of South America.
Combining beloved features with innovative gameplay, Anno 1800 is the beginning of a new era for the Anno franchise as players leave their mark on a crucial moment in human history.
- 84 / 100“Anno 1800 is a rich and sumptuous city-builder, easily the grandest and deepest Anno to date. Its early game is a wonderfully relaxing experience, while the later stages will have you scratching your mutton-chops and happily stretching your braces in equal measure.”
- “Anno 1800 is one of the most fun city-builders I’ve played in a long time. ”
- 8.1 / 10“Anno 1800 returns to the roots of the real-time colony-builder series and delivers intimidatingly complex gameplay that's as marvelous as it is beautiful.”
Respective Settings1080p Low Preset - 60 FPS
Respective Settings1080p High Preset - 60 FPS
CPUIntel i5-4460 - 3.2 Ghz, AMD Ryzen3 1200 - 3.1 Ghz
CPUIntel i5-4690K - 3.5 Ghz, AMD Ryzen5 1500X - 3.5 Ghz
GPUNvidia GTX 670 - 2GB, AMD Radeon R9 270X - 2GB
GPUNvidia GTX 970 - 4GB, AMD Radeon R9 290X - 4GB
Requires Ubisoft account
- Audio: English, French, German, Russian
- Text: English, French, Italian, German, Russian, Italian, Spanish (ES), Korean, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Polish
- This purchase is region-locked to account country
- This game will be language-locked for purchases made from Russia, Ukraine and CIS countries.