Aztez is a unique hybrid of beat 'em up and turn-based strategy, set in the world of the Aztec Empire. Highly technical, real-time, beat-em-up combat events resolve ongoing conflicts in your expanding empire.
Brutally satisfying beat-em-up combat, set in the Aztec empire. Choose your fights in a turn-based metagame.
Aztez is a unique hybrid of beat 'em up and turn-based strategy set in the world of the Aztec Empire. Deploy your Aztez (elite close combat warriors) in the metagame and enjoy a highly technical real-time combat event that has consequences in the empire.
But choose your missions wisely, as you have limited deployments! A great enemy approaches the Valley Of Mexico, and it will require all of your skill and cunning to take them on and change the course of history...
- Highly replayable Campaign game that changes every play-through. Different events, artifacts, and battles every game. - Experience huge Empire cities, stunning natural vistas, and even the Aztec underworld!
- Perform sacrifices, score enormous combos, and summon Aztec gods. - Fight against historical warriors and mythological foes alike using 8 distinct weapons. - Find and equip over 70 cosmetic items. - Enjoy a purified combat experience in the great arena!
- 9 / 10“Aztez mixes two very different genres in a way that will make you pay attention. Part board game, part fluid beat 'em up, get ready for fluid combat and intense combos as you try to beat every stage as quickly as possible for maximum reward.”
- 9 / 10“Aztez is an absolute killer. It's cool, brutal, and a masochistic amount of fun.”
- 8.25 / 10“Aztez may not be for everyone, but if you’re looking for a game that brings two distinct genres together in a very compelling and unique manner, it’s definitely worth checking out.”
Processor2.2 GHz Dual core
Processor2.5+ GHz Quad core
Memory2 GB RAM
Memory4 GB RAM
GraphicsIntel HD 2000, NVIDIA GeForce 210, or ATI 4850
GraphicsNVIDIA GTX 660 or better, ATI 7950 or better
OtherCompatible gamepad (i.e. Xbox 360, PS4, Xbox One, etc)