Barony is the premier first-person roguelike with co-op. Cryptic items, brutal traps and devious monsters, like those found in classic roguelikes and CRPGs, await you. Conquer the dungeons alone, or gather a party in co-op with iconic and exotic RPG classes.
Join the Party in Barony! Go on challenging dungeon runs with friends in this first-person roguelike RPG
Get ready to tackle vicious roguelike dungeons in first-person. Barony is a blast alone, but it's a party when you bring your dungeon-running buddies with you in cooperative multiplayer.
Slay baddies, collect arcane treasures, invoke powerful spells, and tally up your death count on your way to defeating the forces of supernatural evil.
Barony is a love-note to RPG classics like Ultima Underworld, System Shock, & Daggerfall, created by fans of the classics.
- Roguelike elements: Perma-death, random dungeons and cryptic mysteries for you to figure out with no handholding
- Cooperative multiplayer for up to 4 players over internet or LAN (includes Steam and direct-IP connections)
- Tons of valid playstyles and over a dozen classes to explore in an open-class system where you improve at what you practice
- Cross-play between hardware and online platforms
- 4 years of ongoing free content updates from a team that loves the game, the genre and the community
- 2 DLCs presenting a totally alternate way to play as 8 monsters and 8 new classes with unique abilities
- Surprises around every corner to be killed by, improvise around, adapt to, and conquer as you gain in skill as a player
- Loads of loot to manage and stats to analyze as you min/max your best synergies for victory
- Huge variety of adventuring weapons and equipment, lore books, loads of spells, plus some legendary artifacts
- Charming art style and tongue-in-cheek humor to offset the intensity with genre in-jokes and developer easter eggs
Dungeon Running for Justice: The Story of the Barony
Hamlet is the greatest little city in the realm. That is, it was until the heinous Baron Herx came along and claimed the whole thing as his Barony. He enslaved Hamlet's people and now he's an awful undead lich. The whole town's been trapped in his massive dungeon for decades and now it's up to a single hero or a group of adventurers to confront him in his hellish lair and destroy him forever.
Whether you will die in the dungeons or rise to victory against the Baron and his hellspawn is ultimately up to you.What did Baron Herx find in Hamlet, and will killing him be enough? You might find out if you figure out how to git gud at Barony!
ProcessorIntel i3 3.0 ghz
ProcessorIntel i5 3.5 ghz
GraphicsIntel Integrated Graphics
Requires Epic Games account