Boyfriend DungeonBoyfriend Dungeon
Date your weapons! Capture the hearts of seven different swords to level them up in this “shack-and-slash” dungeon crawling adventure. Stay sharp with generated action-combat dunj challenges.
Date Your Weapons
Capture the hearts of swords and such to level them up in this “shack-and-slash” dungeon crawling adventure.
For your summer job, you’re tasked with clearing the creatures in “the dunj”. Soon you discover weapons you find transform into cuties… and they’re SINGLE! (What a craaazy coincidence because you also happen to be up for grabs yourself.)
Spend the cash you earn on romantic outings to forge precious moments with your lovers and work together to clear the rampant monster infestations, because after all, a couple that slays together, stays together.
- Date up to seven weapons, from dancing swords to heart-piercing daggers
- Generated action-combat dunj and challenges! Stay sharp!
- Various combat styles. For example, hit hard and dodge quickly with the dagger, or take on crowds with Lasersaber
- Inclusive, tasteful approach to gender and sexuality - male, female, and non-binary romance
- Let's get to the point: take your weapon-babes on romantic outings, such as to the club or the beach
The Bae Blades
- Estoc (Isaac): the sharpest dresser
- Dagger (Valeria): tired of backstabs
- Talwar (Sunder): worried he’s becoming an antique
- Lasersaber (Seven): hard to get a handle on him
- Glaive (Sawyer): they'd like you to get straight to the point
- Scythe (Rowan): reaping what they sow
- Brass Knuckles (Pocket): loves cat naps
See you in the dunj!
- 55%Critics Recommend
- 74Top Critic Average
- FairOpenCritic Rating
- See All Reviews
by Miranda Sanchez
6 / 10
“Boyfriend Dungeon offers a fun spin on the dating sim formula, but its roguelite parts don't always mix well with developing romance. Being uncomfortably close to the antagonist dulls Boyfriend Dungeon too.”
by David Flynn
80 / 100
“While it's a bit too short to realize its full potential, Boyfriend Dungeon is still a well written and fun visual novel/dungeon crawler. The characters are lovely, and combat is simple but functional. It's certainly worth playing, but could use more content.”
Reviews provided by OpenCritic
OSWindows 7 (SP1+)
ProcessorDual Core 2.0GHz+
ProcessorQuad Core 2.4GHz+
Direct XDX11 capable
GraphicsDX11 capable GPUs
- AUDIO: English, French | TEXT: English, French, German, Japanese, Chinese - Traditional, Russian, Portuguese
Boyfriend Dungeon copyright Kitfox Games 2019. All rights reserved.