We are what we eat. Bugsnax takes you on a whimsical adventure to Snaktooth Island, home of the legendary half-bug half-snack creatures, Bugsnax.
Bugsnax takes you on a whimsical adventure to Snaktooth Island, home of the legendary half-bug half-snack creatures, Bugsnax. Invited by intrepid explorer Elizabert Megafig, you arrive to discover your host nowhere to be found, her camp in shambles, and her followers scattered across the island alone... and hungry!
It's up to you to solve the mysteries of Snaktooth Island: What happened to Lizbert? What are Bugsnax and where do they come from? But most of all, why do they taste SO GOOD?
- Discover, hunt, and capture all 100 different species of Bugsnax using a variety of contraptions and bait!
- Explore the diverse biomes of Snaktooth Island to track down and reunite the inhabitants of Snaxburg.
- Follow every lead to learn more about Lizbert's band of misfits and the mysteries of Snaktooth Island.
- Stuff your new friends with Bugsnax to customize them with countless new looks.
- “Bugsnax will be remembered for its brilliant crafted world, characters and titular Bugsnax for many years to come, despite some repetition and frustrating load times.”
- Recommended“An island filled with critters is the setting for one of the more memorable games of the year.”
- 8 / 10“Bugsnax is a puzzle-adventure packed full of charm, mystery and a surprising amount of emotional depth.”
ProcessorIntel Quad Core 2.6 Ghz or equivalent
ProcessorIntel Core i5 2.8 Ghz or better
Graphics2GB DirectX 11 Video Card (Intel UHD 620, NVIDIA GT 920M)
Graphics4GB DirectX 11 Video Card (GTX 970 or higher)
Requires Epic Games account
- AUDIO: English
- TEXT: English, Russian, German, Chinese - Simplified, Portuguese - Brazil, Japanese, Korean, Spanish - Spain, Polish, French, Spanish - Latin America