DARQ: Complete EditionDARQ: Complete Edition
DARQ tells the story of Lloyd, a boy who finds himself in the middle of a lucid nightmare. Unable to wake up, Lloyd has to face his fears and decipher the meaning of the dream.
DARQ: Complete Edition
Help Lloyd Wake Up!
DARQ tells the story of Lloyd, a boy who becomes aware of the fact that he is dreaming. To Lloyd's misfortune, the dream quickly turns into a nightmare, and all attempts to wake up end in failure. While exploring the darkest corners of his subconscious, Lloyd learns how to survive the nightmare by bending the laws of physics and manipulating the fluid fabric of the dream world.
Wall walk, Stealth, Puzzles
Apart from gravity-defying puzzles, Lloyd will have to use stealth when nearby enemies. He has no chance of winning in an open confrontation since the creatures he will encounter are much more powerful and faster than him. Instead, he has to rely on careful planning to avoid getting detected.
- Psychological horror set in a lucid dream, relying on a slow build and creepy atmosphere rather than gore and violence.
- Unique art style and detailed environment to explore
- Sound design by Bjørn Jacobsen, known for his work on such games as Cyberpunk 2077 and Hitman.
- Puzzles that involve bending the laws of physics (walking on walls and ceilings) , manipulating the dream world (moving things, rotating rooms), collecting and using found objects, and avoiding enemies.
- Hidden secrets to find
Mature Content Description
This game may contain content not appropriate for all ages, or may not be appropriate for viewing at work: Fantasy Violence.
- 60%Critics Recommend
- 75Top Critic Average
- StrongOpenCritic Rating
- See All Reviews
by Kim Snaith
8 / 10
“DARQ may be short, but it’s the perfect length to ensure it never outstays its welcome. It uses clever puzzles and a fantastic atmosphere to draw you in, then challenges you just the right amount to keep you invested. The inclusion of the DLC makes the Complete Edition the best way to play, and if you enjoy a mind-bending and physics-twisting puzzler, you’ll love everything DARQ has to offer.”
by Alex Tudor
8 / 10
“Darq isn't the most difficult puzzle game out there, but it does excel in all uniqueness categories. Its greyscale art style adds to its overwhelmingly gothic vibe while providing puzzles that are difficult enough to force you to pause yet easy enough to solve. It's definitely something to check out, even if you won't be challenged to the fullest extent.”
Jump Dash Roll
by Ant Barlow
7 / 10
“Darq: Complete Edition is a solid puzzle game with a familiar look and an adequate challenge. The inclusion of two puzzle-heavy additional levels help affirm its identity, but it still always feels a bit torn between its two worlds.”
Reviews provided by OpenCritic
OSWindows 10, 64-bits
ProcessorIntel Core i3-530
ProcessorIntel Core i7
Memory4 GB RAM
Memory8 GB RAM
Storage3 GB available space
Storage3 GB available space
GraphicsNVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 / ATI Radeon HD 4870
GraphicsNVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 / ATI Radeon HD 7850
- TEXT: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish - Spain, Japanese, Polish, Russian, Portuguese - Brazil, Chinese - Simplified, Dutch, Greek, Norwegian, Portuguese, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian, Hungarian
© 2021 Unfold Games, LLC. All Rights Reserved. DARQ title and logo are registered trademarks of Unfold Games.