Famous Last WordsFamous Last Words
While the Absolute Evil is making an excursion into the as-yet unconquered depths of its own nose in ‘Famous Last Words’ – a very heated discussion with Thalya erupts. Who will emerge victorious when these two luminous figures wrestle it out?
Famous Last Words
Evil, evil everywhere, and there’s absolutely nothing Good left to conquer. No paladins, queens nor goddesses could stop the evil army’s triumphal march, and it will still be a while until the next generation of heroes will be come of age. So now, it’s time for the Finally-Bored-To-Death Evil to hang up its armour. But it wouldn’t be Dungeons if it didn’t end with the biggest of all bangs.
While the Absolute Evil is making an excursion into the as-yet unconquered depths of its own nose in ‘Famous Last Words’ – out of pure boredom, obviously – a very heated discussion between Thalya and our beloved narrator erupts. Who will emerge victorious when these two luminous figures wrestle it out to become the ultimate warrior on the battlefield of evil? It’s time to find out…
- A new, fully voiced campaign across 3 challenging maps.
- New boss enemy – also available on Skirmish maps: The notorious Narrator with his spiffy skills.
- New creep type – also available on Skirmish maps: The pesky Pen Pushers with their needle-pointed writing tools.
- Follow us on Discord (opens in a new window)
- Follow us on Facebook (opens in a new window)
- Visit our Homepage (opens in a new window)
- Follow us on Instagram (opens in a new window)
- Follow us on Twitch (opens in a new window)
- Follow us on Twitter (opens in a new window)
- Follow us on Youtube (opens in a new window)
- 63%Critics Recommend
- 75Top Critic Average
- StrongOpenCritic Rating
- See All Reviews
by Chris Wray
8 / 10
“Dungeons 3 has taken the series to its highest point yet. While overbearing on the forced comedy, it can be genuinely funny. Most of all, though, it's addictive. Dungeons 3 features incredibly polished gameplay with great visuals and audio and the wide variety within the campaigns 20 missions never gets boring.”
by Catherine Daro
8 / 10
“Dungeons 3 is a solid Dungeon manager that will keep you entertained for many hours between the fun gameplay, loving the attention to the details and endless puns and jeers of Thalya and the Narrator towards each other and famous franchises. If you are tired of the paladins and people who play them, this is the game for you.”
Reviews provided by OpenCritic
OSWindows 7 64-bit
OSWindows 10 64-bit
ProcessorIntel Quad Core 2.8 GHz (i7 900 series) or 3.5 GHz AMD (FX 6000 series)
ProcessorQuad core 3.5 GHz or higher (Intel i5 4000 Series / AMD Ryzen 3 Series)
Direct XVersion 11
Direct XVersion 11
GraphicsAMD/NVIDIA, with at least 1024MB of dedicated VRAM & Shader Model 5.0 support (AMD Radeon HD 7000 series, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 600 series)
GraphicsAMD/NVIDIA, with at least 3072MB of dedicated VRAM & Shader Model 5.0 support (AMD R9 300 Series & NVIDIA GeForce GTX 900 Series or better)
- Audio: English, German, French, Russian, Italian, Spanish - Spain
- Text: Chinese - Simplified, Czech, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish - Spain, English, Japanese
Dungeons 3 Copyright © 2017 Kalypso Media GmbH. Developed by Realmforge Studios. Published by Kalypso Media GmbH. All rights reserved. All other logos, copyrights and trademarks are property of their respective owner.