Jurassic World Evolution: Claire's SanctuaryJurassic World Evolution: Claire's Sanctuary
Join former Jurassic World Operations Manager, Claire Dearing, in a race against time to secure the remaining dinosaurs from a ruined Isla Nublar, and face new challenges as you build them a new home on the paradise island of Sanctuary.
Jurassic World Evolution: Claire's Sanctuary
Time is running out! The once dormant Mt. Sibo is expected to erupt at any time and threatens to send the dinosaurs of Isla Nublar back to extinction. Leap into action with former Jurassic World Operations Manager, Claire Dearing, and work together on this rescue mission to save these magnificent creatures.
While the pressure is on to evacuate the dinosaurs, a mysterious illness is afflicting them and preventing their transport to safety. Determine the cause of the disease, develop and administer a cure, and send the dinosaurs to the safety of a new home. Following Claire’s ideals on dinosaur wellbeing, create a model ecological habitat on the paradise island of Sanctuary and balance dinosaur needs with the realities of running a commercial park.
Alongside the new campaign, Jurassic World Evolution: Claire’s Sanctuary introduces all new structures, features and three new dinosaurs – the Albertosaurus, Euoplocephalus and Ouranosaurus – bringing new challenges to your islands.
New paleobotany features and the new Greenhouse facility let you research and develop extinct plant species for your dinosaurs’ enclosures, and a new off-road ‘Jurassic Tour’ truck ride for park visitors can be dispatched from its own new building.
- 71 / 100“Initially stunning but lacking the depth and variety to support mammoth playtimes.”
- 7 / 10“Jurassic World Evolution is a mixed experience, at times reveling in its fantasy and becoming bogged down in its own systems in others. If you're a fan of the franchise it's a fun dip into the prehistoric pool, but the water isn't deep enough to satisfy a voracious carnivore.”
- 7 / 10“Probably the best ever use of the Jurassic Park licence in a video game, marred by repetition and exploitable systems.”
OSWindows 7 (SP1+)/8.1/10 64bit
OSWindows 7 (SP1+) / 8.1/10 64bit
ProcessorIntel i5-2300/AMD FX-4300
ProcessorIntel i7-4770/AMD FX-8350
GraphicsNVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 (Legacy GPU: GeForce GTX 660) / AMD Radeon 7850 (2GB)
GraphicsNVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 / AMD RX 480
Requires Epic Games account
- Audio: English, Italian, Spanish - Spain, French, German, Chinese - Simplified, Japanese, Portuguese - Brazil, Russian, Korean, Spanish - Latin America
- Text: English, Italian, Spanish - Spain, Japanese, Chinese - Simplified, Chinese - Traditional, French, German, Korean, Portuguese - Brazil, Russian