Mars HorizonMars Horizon
Lead a major space agency as you guide humanity to Mars. Construct a base, design and build rockets, conduct missions throughout the Solar System, and write your own history of Space exploration. Created with support from the European Space Agency.
In Mars Horizon, you take control of a major space agency, leading it from the dawn of the space age through to landing astronauts on Mars. Guide your agency through the space race and write your alternate history of space travel - any of the agencies can be the first to land on The Moon if you make the right choices. You’re in charge of every element of the journey into space: success rides on your decisions.
- Create your base with launch pads, research labs, astronaut training facilities, and much more
- Construct your own custom vehicles
- Launch satellites and crewed spacecraft to explore the Solar System
- Run mission control as you solve the various challenges of turn-based missions to earn scientific advancement and public support
- Explore an extensive tech tree and compete or collaborate with other agencies to plot your roadmap to Mars
- Choose from five unique space agencies, each with their own traits, base, vehicles, and spacecraft
- Create your own custom space agency
Manage the Mission
Will you push to stay ahead of the other agencies, or focus on testing and research? There are multiple ways to ensure the first person on Mars is under your command. Every choice matters: will you invest in the most advanced technology or take risks in the rush to the red planet?
Journey to Mars
Management is a vital aspect of Mars Horizon. You'll need to design and build the right spacecraft, hire and train the crew, and make strategic decisions as mission control to survive the journey to Mars.
Enter into diplomatic partnerships with other agencies to share the rewards of space exploration, or risk going it alone to gain greater prestige. Construct the ideal rocket from historically-inspired vehicle parts. Hire contractors to construct vehicles and use their unique benefits to gain a key edge over your competitors.
Face the Challenges
Launching a payload into space is only the first step. In assuming the role of Flight Director of mission control, you'll need to manage your spacecraft's resources and solve strategic challenges in turn-based missions in order to succeed. But beware: space is a very unforgiving environment.
Supported by ESA
Mars Horizon has been made with the input and support of the European Space Agency and the UK Space Agency.
We’ve collaborated with numerous experts in space exploration from the ESA in creating Mars Horizon. From engineers developing the technology used in Mars programmes, to those designing the next generation of missions, bringing an unprecedented level of authenticity, realism and legitimacy to the gameplay and scenarios.
Dig deeper into the game via our podcast, including discussions with staff from the European Space Agency and UK Space Agency.
Windows OSWindows 7
Windows OSWindows 10
Windows Processor2.0GHz Dual Core Processor
Windows Processor2.0GHz Dual Core Processor or higher
Windows Direct X11
Windows GraphicsGeForce GT 740 (2048 MB) / Radeon HD 5770 (1024 MB) or equivalent
- Audio: English
- Text: English, Chinese - Simplified, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese - Brazil, Russian, Spanish - Spain
© 2021 THE IRREGULAR CORPORATION LIMITED