Explore the strange unknown with Pathway, a strategy adventure set in the 1930s great wilderness. Unravel long-forgotten mysteries of the occult, raid ancient tombs and outwit your foes in turn-based squad combat!
A rip-roaring adventure into the unknown...
Pathway is a turn-based strategy game designed to provide players with approachable, fast-paced and fun squad skirmishes in an early 20th century pulp-adventure setting. Quickly run for cover, flank enemies and utilize your team’s special abilities to turn the tide of battle in your favor!
- DYNAMIC ADVENTURES - Discover 5 different campaigns of varying difficulty, each attempt generating a new web of events...
- TOUGH CHOICES - Explored locations often present a brief, hand-crafted story event. Search the well? Save the villagers? It's up to you!
- DECISIVE CONFLICTS - Use cover and positioning in exciting turn-based squad combat. Learn to make the best use of your team's abilities and equipment in order to defeat the enemy!
- BUILD YOUR TEAM OF ADVENTURERS - Each of Pathway’s 16 unlockable characters has their own set of skills and quirks which can impact combat and story encounters.
- HIDDEN TREASURES - Trade-in your high-value loot in order to upgrade your team's arsenal with increasingly rare weapons and armor.
- RECOVER & REPLAY - Experiment with different team combinations until your foes have been vanquished!
- THRILLING VISUALS - Classic 16-bit pixel art enhanced with unprecedented depth, lighting and shadows using Pixel/Voxel Hybrid Technology.
OSWindows 7 (64bits)
OSWindows 10 (64bits)
Processor2.0 Ghz DualCore CPU
Processor2.0+ Ghz QuadCore CPU
GraphicsIntel HD4000 or better, OpenGL 3.3
GraphicsNVIDIA Geforce 660 or AMD Radeon HD 7000 Series, OpenGL 3.3
- AUDIO : English
- TEXT : English, Chinese - Simplified, French, German, Japanese