Civilization VI – Portugal PackCivilization VI – Portugal Pack
The Portugal Pack introduces João III as the leader of Portugal, the Nau unique unit, two unique structures, a new map script, world wonders, and the new Zombies Defense game mode.
Civilization VI – Portugal Pack
This new content pack introduces João III as the leader of Portugal.
Includes the Portugal civilization with João III, the Nau unique unit, and two unique structures, the Navigation School building and the Feitoria.
Civ Unique Ability: Portugal’s unique ability, “Casa Da Índia,” significantly increases the yields of International Trade Routes, but limits those routes to cities on the coast or with a Harbor. This ability also grants Trader units additional range and the ability to embark on water tiles as soon as they’re unlocked.
Leader Unique Ability: Joao’s unique ability is “Porta Do Cerco,” which grants all units increased Sight. It also increases Trade Route capacity whenever Portugal meets a new civ and provides Open Borders with all city-states.
Unique Unit: Portugal’s unique unit, the Nau, is a naval melee unit that replaces the Caravel. It starts with one free Promotion, requires less maintenance than the Caravel, and has two charges to build Feitorias, special shipping ports unique to Portugal.
Unique Infrastructure: Portugal has access to two unique structures.
Portugal’s unique building, the Navigation School, replaces the University building and increases Production toward naval units in each city that builds it. It also increases a city’s Science yields for every two coastal or lake tiles within the city’s borders and grants additional Great Admiral points.
The Feitoria can only be built by a Nau unit on a foreign city’s coastal tile next to a luxury or bonus resource. Sending a Trade Route to a city with a Feitoria provides Portugal with additional Gold and Production.
New “Zombies Defense” Game Mode
The Portugal pack also introduces the new Zombies Defense game mode. In this optional game mode, the dead don’t stay dead for long and present an ever-growing threat to the world’s civilizations.
New map script and new World Wonders:
The Portugal content pack also includes a new map script and two new World Wonders
- 9 / 10“The series that cemented the 4X strategy formula continues to stand the test of time with a stellar entry that adds richness and depth in expected places.”
- 93 / 100“Sight, sound, and systems harmonize to make Civilization 6 the liveliest, most engrossing, most rewarding, most challenging 4X in any corner of the earth.”
- Recommended“Civ 6 harnesses the series' great strengths and adds wonderful new features of its own in an accessible and compelling entry.”
OS64bit: Win7 / Win8.1 / Win10
OS64bit: Win7 / Win8.1 / Win10
ProcessorIntel Core i3 2.5 GHz or AMD Phenom II 2.6
ProcessorFourth generation Intel Core i5 2.5 GHz or AMD FX8350 4.0 GHz or greater
Graphics1GB DirectX 11 Video Card (AMD 5570, NVIDIA 450 or Intel Integrated Graphics 530
Graphics2GB DirectX 11 Video Card (AMD 7970 or NVIDIA 770 or greater)
- AUDIO : English, French, Italian, German, Spanish - Spain, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Chinese - Simplified, Chinese - Traditional
- TEXT : English, French, Italian, German, Spanish - Spain, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese - Brazil, Russian, Chinese - Simplified, Chinese - Traditional