The First TreeThe First Tree
A beautiful, 3rd-person exploration game centered around two parallel stories: a fox trying to find her missing family, and a son reconnecting with his estranged father in Alaska. Uncover artifacts from the son's life as they journey towards The First Tree.
The First Tree
This Story Ends at the Beginning of Life
Players take control of the fox on a poignant and beautiful journey that crescendos at the source of life, and perhaps result in an understanding of death. Along the way, players can uncover artifacts and stories from the son's life as he becomes intertwined in the fox’s journey towards The First Tree.
- For fans of Journey, Firewatch, and Shelter.
- Not a "fox simulator," but an emotional, intimate story by a one-man team with an ending you won't soon forget.
- Featuring a gorgeous soundtrack by acclaimed artists like Message to Bears, Lowercase Noises, and Josh Kramer.
- A short game (about an hour and a half) focused on story with some light puzzle solving, platforming, and no enemies.
OSWindows 7 SP1+ (64-bit only)
OSWindows 10 (64-bit only)
CPU2.2GHz CPU Dual Core (SSE2 instruction set support)
GPUGeforce GTX 750 / Radeon R7 260X with 1GB Memory
- Audio: English
- Text: English, Chinese - Simplified, Chinese - Traditional, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese - Brazil, Russian, Spanish - Spain
Copyright © 2021 David Wehle, LLC. All rights reserved.