The Messenger Picnic PanicThe Messenger Picnic Panic
The Messenger's epic story continues on in a summer vacation DLC full of tropical action!
The Messenger Picnic Panic
The Messenger's epic story continues on in a summer vacation DLC full of tropical action! On Voodkin Island, the demon Barma’thazël captured helpless little creatures to use them in his dark rituals. Only the heroic Messenger can save them now in a vacation-meets-rescue-mission adventure!
- Three new levels and bosses, in a setting filled with voodoo magic and tropical wonders.
- A complete new cast of enemy minions.
- More Shopkeeper shenanigans and stories.
- More challenge rooms, hidden artifacts, and surprises.
- 18 new music tracks by The Messenger’s award-winning composer Rainbowdragoneyes.
- 8.5 / 10“More than a tribute to a single retro franchise, The Messenger mixes amazing action platforming with the unique ability to jump between 8-bit and 16-bit worlds.”
- 8 / 10“The Messenger is a terrific throwback to action platformers like Ninja Gaiden with welcome twists. While a mid-game identity crisis detracts from the experience, it's still an adventure worth taking”
- 8 / 10“When you're fully geared up and The Messenger is hitting you with brand new stages and challenges that you haven't seen before, The Messenger is an amazing, must-play experience. Taken as a whole, it's brought down only by fetch quests that make The Messenger last several hours longer than it feels like it should.”
OSWindows 7 Service Pack 1 or newer (64 bit)
ProcessorIntel core i5-4210 1.7ghz
Memory2 GB RAM
GraphicsIntel HD Graphics 4400
Storage1200 MB available space
Sound CardOnboard soundcard or better
- English, French, German, Spanish - Spain, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese - Brazil, Russian