Exclusive Starter PackExclusive Starter Pack
Take the helm of the legendary battleship Dreadnought or Charleston — a sturdy cruiser with impressive firepower! Also includes a week of Premium Account for maximum comfort.
Exclusive Starter Pack
The first of its kind, the Royal Navy's Dreadnought revolutionized the history of shipbuilding. HMS Dreadnought far outmatched all of her predecessors in terms of size and firepower.
In the game, as is typical of lower-tier battleships, she sails at an unhurried pace and cannot boast ideal ballistics or gun arrangement. However, owing to the large caliber of Dreadnought's main guns, the ship can pose a real threat to enemy cruisers.
- Ten 305 mm main guns placed in five twin turrets. Normal firing range: 13.7 km; rate of fire: 2 shots per minute
- Numerous small-caliber secondary battery guns that have a high rate of fire, but a short range of only 3 km
- Extra credits per battle and 50% more XP provided by the camouflage
Charleston is an American St. Louis-class cruiser. This large cruiser with moderate speed, a large pool of HP, and numerous main guns, is perfectly suited to causing some impressive damage in battle. Due to the above-average number of guns for her tier, the ship stands as a hazardous opponent for ships of any type.
- Fourteen 152 mm guns. Standard reload time—9 seconds; firing range—12.4 km
- A handsome pool of 29,500 HP
- She earns more credits per battle, and has a camouflage that adds a 50% XP bonus per battle and reduces the cost of the ship's post-battle service by 10%
- Follow us on Discord (opens in a new window)
- Follow us on Facebook (opens in a new window)
- Visit our Homepage (opens in a new window)
- Follow us on Instagram (opens in a new window)
- Follow us on Reddit (opens in a new window)
- Follow us on Twitch (opens in a new window)
- Follow us on Twitter (opens in a new window)
- Follow us on VK (opens in a new window)
- Follow us on Youtube (opens in a new window)
- 78%Critics Recommend
- 79Top Critic Average
- StrongOpenCritic Rating
- See All Reviews
by Matt Simpson
8 / 10
“This new installment from Wargaming is a breath of fresh air. The gameplay may seem slow for newcomers, but in the end you will likely sink hours into this game without even realising it.”
Reviews provided by OpenCritic
Windows OSWindows 7 x64 SP1
Windows OSWindows 10
Windows ProcessorIntel Core 2 Duo 2.66 GHz, Core i3 2.5 GHz, AMD Athlon II X2 2.7 GHz
Windows ProcessorIntel Core i5 3.4 GHz, AMD FX 6350 3.9 GHz or higher
Windows Direct XDirectX 11
Windows Direct XDirectX 11.1
Windows GraphicsNvidia GeForce GT 440/630, AMD Radeon HD 7660
Windows GraphicsNvidia GeForce GTX 660, AMD Radeon R9 270x or higher
Windows Other1280x720 - HD
Windows Other1920x1080 - FHD
- Audio: English, Russian, Italian, Spanish - Spain, French, German, Dutch, Japanese, Chinese - Simplified, Chinese - Traditional, Korean, Polish, Portuguese - Brazil, Spanish - Latin America | Text: English, Chinese - Simplified, Czech, Dutch, German, French, Japanese, Italian, Korean, Polish, Portuguese - Brazil, Russian, Spanish - Spain, Spanish - Latin America, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Chinese - Traditional
© 2012-2021 Wargaming.net. All rights reserved. "World of Warships", "Wargaming.net" and "Wargaming" and their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Wargaming.