Your Weapon? A Box of Matches...
Sardinia, Italy: in an isolated village of ancient ritual, people disappear during the winter solstice. On the 21st of December 1989, a group of strangers team up to survive and unfold the secrets of the night of Saturnalia.
- Characters act as lives: play until they all die (roguelite).
- The village structure changes each game over.
- Manage your supply of matches to explore & solve puzzles.
- Non-linear progression, adaptive narrative.
- Untapped folklore, unheard-of visuals and sounds.