Receive a $10 Epic Coupon When You Support Your Favorite Creators
During Creator Appreciation event we wanted to highlight Creators that spend countless hours making us laugh, helping us learn and entertaining us while playing the games we’ve grown to love. When you enter a Creator’s Tag at checkout on eligible game purchases of $14.99 or more (or local currency equivalent) you’ll receive one $10 Epic Coupon that will be applied on your next purchase in the store.
- What is an Epic Coupon?
- An Epic Coupon is the Epic Games Store coupon that is applied at checkout when purchasing eligible games on the Epic Games Store.
- How do I receive my $10 Epic Coupon for the Creator Appreciation Event?
- Easy. Support a Creator by entering a Creator’s Tag or using a Creator’s link at checkout on an eligible game purchase priced at $14.99 or more in the store. After you complete your purchase, the $10 Epic Coupon will be added to your account (limit 1 coupon per account).
- Can I receive a $10 Epic Coupon if I make an in-game purchase (e.g. V-bucks), pre-purchases or purchase DLC, season passes, etc?
- No, you'll receive one $10 Epic Coupon when you purchase an eligible game priced at $14.99 or more in the Epic Games Store and input a Creator’s Tag or use a Creator’s link at time of checkout.
- How do I redeem my $10 Epic Coupon?
- Your $10 Epic Coupon will be automatically applied at checkout on your next Epic Game Store purchase of any qualifying game priced at $14.99 and above.
- Does my $10 Epic Coupon expire?
- Yes. All unredeemed $10 Epic Coupons received during the Creator Appreciation Event expire on April 30, 2020 at 11:59pm Pacific Time .
- How long does the Creator Appreciation event last?
- The promotion ends November 18, 2019 at 11AM Eastern Time. After that time, you will not be able to receive a $10 Epic Coupon for the Creator Appreciation Event, but you will be able to use a previously-received Epic Coupon until its expiration date.
- Can I receive more than one $10 Epic Coupon for a single transaction?
- Can I receive more than one $10 Epic Coupon during the Creator Appreciation Event?
- No. You can only receive one $10 Epic Coupon during the Creator Appreciation Event.
- Can I apply more than one $10 Epic Coupon at checkout on a single purchase?
- No. $10 Epic Coupons cannot be combined in a single purchase.
- Can I use my $10 Epic Coupon on pre-purchases, DLC, game add-ons, season passes, or in-game purchases, including V-bucks in Fortnite?
- No, the $10 Epic Coupon can only be applied to purchases of qualifying games that have already been released on the Epic Games Store. It cannot be applied to pre-purchases or to any non-game purchase such as add-ons (like DLC or season passes) or in-game purchases (such as in-game currency, like Vbucks in Fortnite, or upgrades like Save the World mode).
- If I return one or more of the games I purchased in order to receive the $10 Epic Coupon, will I get to keep the coupon?
- No. If you return one or more of the games purchased in order to receive the $10 Epic Coupon, the coupon will be void.
- If I return the game I purchased using the $10 Epic Coupon, will the coupon be returned to my account?
- No. If you return the game purchased using the $10 Epic Coupon, you will receive a refund for the amount actually paid for the game and the Epic Coupon will be void.
- What Is the Support-A-Creator program?
- We believe Creators help games succeed and the Support-A-Creator program enables all types of content creators to earn money from titles on the Epic Games Store. The program was built to help Creators by allowing their fans to support them!
- What if I’m using a currency other than USD?
- Here is a useful table for the Epic values and minimum purchase prices for all currently supported currencies:
|Currency||Minimum purchase to get an Epic Coupon||Coupon Discount Value|