About the Sale
Receive Your Epic Coupon Now
Sign in to your Epic Games account, then click the button to claim one $10 Epic Coupon (to use on eligible games of $14.99 or above or local currency equivalent). The $10 Epic Coupon will be applied automatically at checkout. Note: If you make your first purchase or grab your first free game during the promotion before clicking on the button you will automatically receive your first $10 Epic Coupon. Coupons expire on May 1, 2020 2:59am EST.
We Give You Another $10 Epic Coupon After Every Eligible Purchase
Use the $10 Epic Coupon to buy an eligible game of $14.99 or more on the store (during the promotional period) and you’ll receive another $10 Epic Coupon. Note: Coupons expire on May 1, 2020 2:59am EST.
An Extra Week of Discounts on Top Titles!
Continue to get deals on great games like Borderlands 3, The Outer Worlds, Red Dead Redemption 2, World War Z, Control and more. Ends January 7 at 11am EST.
- What is an Epic Coupon?
- An Epic Coupon is the Epic Games Store coupon that is applied at checkout when purchasing eligible games on the Epic Games Store.
- How do I receive my first $10 Epic Coupon during Encore Week?
- Easy. Click on the ‘GET MY $10 EPIC COUPON’. If you don’t click on the button above, you will automatically receive your first $10 Epic Coupon when you download a FREE game or make your first purchase during the promotional period.
- If you already have a $10 Epic Coupon from the Holiday Sale, that coupon will be applied to your next purchase of any game $14.99 during the Encore Week, and you’ll receive an additional $10 Epic Coupon.
- How do I receive additional $10 Epic Coupons during Encore Week?
- Every time you use a $10 Epic Coupon on any game $14.99 and above during the Encore Week you will receive an additional $10 Epic Coupon.
- How do I redeem my $10 Epic Coupon?
- Your $10 Epic Coupon will be automatically applied at checkout on your next Epic Game Store purchase of any qualifying game priced at $14.99 and above.
- What qualifies as an eligible game for the $10 Epic Coupon?
- The $10 Epic Coupon can only be used on games already released on the Epic Games Store and priced at $14.99 or more after sale discounts have been applied. This coupon cannot be used on pre-purchases or any non-game purchase such as add-ons (like DLC or season passes) or in-game purchases (such as in-game currency, like Vbucks in Fortnite, or upgrades like Save the World mode).
- Does my $10 Epic Coupon expire?
- Yes. All unredeemed $10 Epic Coupons received during the Encore Week expire on May 1, 2020 at 2:59am EST.
- How long does Encore Week last?
- The promotion ends January 7, 2019 at 11am EST. After that time, you will not be able to receive a $10 Epic Coupon for the Encore Week, but you will be able to use a previously-received Epic Coupon until its expiration date.
- Can I receive more than one $10 Epic Coupon for a single transaction?
- Can I apply more than one $10 Epic Coupon at checkout on a single purchase?
- No. $10 Epic Coupons cannot be combined in a single purchase.
- Can I use my $10 Epic coupon on pre-purchases, DLC, game add-ons, season passes, or in-game purchases, including V-bucks in Fortnite?
- No, the $10 Epic Coupon can only be applied to purchases of qualifying games that have already been released on the Epic Games Store. It cannot be applied to pre-purchases or to any non-game purchase such as add-ons (like DLC or season passes) or in-game purchases (such as in-game currency, like Vbucks in Fortnite, or upgrades like Save the World mode).
- If I return the game I purchased using the $10 Epic Coupon, will the coupon be returned to my account?
- The $10 Epic Coupon you used to purchase the game won’t be returned to you, but you will have received a new $10 Epic Coupon for the purchase that will remain eligible for use.
- What if I’m using a currency other than USD?
- Here is a useful table for the Epic values and minimum purchase prices for all currently supported currencies:
|Currency||Minimum purchase to get an Epic Coupon||Coupon Discount Value|
Terms and Conditions
Limited-time Event. You will only receive an Epic Coupon for Encore Week until January 7, 2020 at 11am EST. All Epic Coupons received during Encore Week will expire on May 1 2020 at 2:59am EST. Epic Coupons can only be redeemed for purchases of qualifying digital games that are available to play on the Epic Games Store webpage (https://www.epicgames.com/store/). Not valid on pre-purchases or any other purchases such as in-game purchases (e.g. V-bucks), DLC, season passes, etc.
Qualifying games must be a minimum price of $14.99 after any promotions and discounts are applied. Taxes and other fees do not apply toward the minimum purchase requirement.
You must have an active Epic account. Epic Coupon will be automatically applied at checkout to your next qualifying purchase in the Epic Games Store.
Epic Coupons are non-transferrable and may not be resold, bartered, auctioned or redeemed for cash.
You can only redeem one (1) Epic Coupon per transaction, and Epic Coupons will be automatically applied to your next eligible transaction. Epic Coupons cannot be combined. If you choose to return or cancel any of the games you purchase in order to earn or redeem the coupon, your refund will equal the amount you actually paid for the game(s) (subject to applicable refund policies). The Epic Coupon used during the original transaction will not be returned.
Digital content and services may only be available to customers in certain regions and are subject to Epic’s Terms of Service (available at https://www.epicgames.com/site/en-US/tos).
If you violate these terms, the offer will be invalid.,
Epic reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time. Offer void where prohibited.