Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anybody have CTF-Sundial (DC/PS2 exclusive)?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anybody have CTF-Sundial (DC/PS2 exclusive)?

well. that... I can't find it, maybe someone has it here???

you can check it here

https://liandri.beyondunreal.com/CTF-Sundial

Unfortunately it was never ported to pc.

Some video here with Sundial at the 40:47 mark:

My Unreal game collection. Unreal series screenshots (2560x1440)

Comment

Is there any way to use the original files to convert the map or I have to make from scratch? I have the game and all the files

Comment

Somes convert for UT here http://medor.no-ip.org/index.php?dir...&search_mode=f

Comment

I have all of those, in fact the only map I'm missing is ctf-sundial, the rest of the console exclusives are in my maps folder n,n

Comment

Sorry for the late reply, just joined in the forums (also apologies for the necro bump, but it contains some useful info, so I hope it is ok)

I've made a list of files of how to make your UT99 be more console like a few years ago over here: http://hooksutplace.freeforums.org/h...ike-t2247.html

Can't comfirm but I believe the Original PS2 maps mappack may had CTF-Sundial (could be wrong)

Comment

Welcome UnrealGeko
              I am not surprised to see you posting on this topic, as it is your pet-subject.
              Who wants a UT99 FOOD FIGHT ?

Comment

Originally posted by Urban-Shadow View Post
                I have all of those, in fact the only map I'm missing is ctf-sundial, the rest of the console exclusives are in my maps folder n,n
                Yep, the others are easy to find, but Sundial simply wasn't ported.
                My Unreal game collection. Unreal series screenshots (2560x1440)

Comment

Sorry to zombify this thread.

But it's ported now.

I had to build everything from scratch though. I have gone great lengths to ensure that the scale matches the original as humanly possible and I doubt there's a mistake in it. But if there's still comments on whatever, let me know.
                  In case you're not going to read the readme, I've also taken some liberties as far as graphics are concerned.

ctfsundial.zip
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Joen; 05-20-2018, 08:21 PM.

Comment

thanks dude!

Comment

Save http://medor.no-ip.org/index.php?dir...TF-Sundial.zip

Joen ave you other rare files like that i can save ?
                      Only UT99

Comment

Well, I don't have a clear view of what's out there, but as far as I know DM-Megaplex and DM-Outskirts were never converted to pc. Actually I noticed that pretty much all DC ports have totally demented item and playerstart placement, thus breaking the gameplay, so I'm busy with redoing the ones that interest me (i.e. the non-symmetrical maps that aren't glorified subtracted cubes), which includes aforementioned maps. Also, a lot of the ps2 ports out there seem to be either betas or very shoddy ports, so I have finished those as well.

If you're interested I can compile them into a pack once they're all finished. For now I'll leave you with Megaplex (still working on Outskirts). Enjoy.

DMMegaplex.zip

Comment

Originally posted by Joen View Post
                          Well, I don't have a clear view of what's out there, but as far as I know DM-Megaplex and DM-Outskirts were never converted to pc. Actually I noticed that pretty much all DC ports have totally demented item and playerstart placement, thus breaking the gameplay, so I'm busy with redoing the ones that interest me (i.e. the non-symmetrical maps that aren't glorified subtracted cubes), which includes aforementioned maps. Also, a lot of the ps2 ports out there seem to be either betas or very shoddy ports, so I have finished those as well.

If you're interested I can compile them into a pack once they're all finished. For now I'll leave you with Megaplex (still working on Outskirts). Enjoy.

[ATTACH]n400023[/ATTACH]
                          Again thanks Joen!
                          Do you plan to release the another never ported maps from ps/dreamcast version to pc in ut99 to the near future?
                          Edited: No need to ask, I will wait for outskirt. it would be nice to see some ctf-dom maps from that plattform, but hey I think this is too much to ask for so...thanks again
                          Last edited by darksonny; 05-22-2018, 05:47 PM.

Comment

Thx
                            Save http://medor.no-ip.org/index.php?dir...M-Megaplex.zip

Comment

Working...
                            X