Some music files from UT99

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some music files from UT99

I have some .umx music files that apparently came from UT99, maybe from a mod called Marathon. I'm going to delete them but I thought I would see if anyone here is interested in them. I'm guessing they are easy to get (maybe even stock game files) but just in case here is the list of what I have.

AliensAgain.umx
    Chomber.umx
    FatMan.umx
    Flippant.umx
    FlowersInHeaven.umx
    Freedom.umx
    Guardians.umx
    Landing.umx
    Leela.umx
    MaraMusic.umx
    maratune1.umx
    MRCredits.umx
    MRMenu.umx
    MRNoMusic.umx
    NewPacific.umx
    NewPacificReprise.umx
    Rapture.umx
    ResurrectionInSpace.umx
    Rushing.umx
    SplashMarathon.umx
    Swirls.umx
    WhatAboutBob.umx

http://i935.photobucket.com/albums/a...psriplu1m9.png

Cool. I remember there were two Marathon mods for UT99. One of them (M:Resurrection?) actually had 3d weapon models that approximated the 2D (Doom-style) sprites from them actual game Marathon (predecessor to Halo), and the other mod had similar weapons (e.g. AR w/ grenade launcher, SMG, pistol, Flame Thrower), but mostly different 3d models based on real-life weapons (M:Rampancy). How large is the file when compressed?
    Last edited by meowcatbuf; 04-07-2019, 07:09 PM.

Comment

The files are from Marathon resurrection, stock files.
      My Unreal game collection. Unreal series screenshots (2560x1440)

Comment

Thank you, Carbon. I appreciate the reply.

meowcatbuf. I'm going to delete them since they are all part of that mod. Thank you for the reply.
        http://i935.photobucket.com/albums/a...psriplu1m9.png

Comment

I worked on Marathon: Resurrection so it's cool to see it's still got some legs out there in Unreal land.

Although that music is verbatim from Marathon (and thus very old school), there's still some quality tracks there. I think my favorites are New Pacific and Flowers in Heaven.

Here's a cool symphonic remix mashup of Flowers in Heaven with some Halo music, by Nick Singer:

Join Project: Open Tournament: Discord | YouTube

Unreal Prime Weapons: Impact Hammer | Enforcer | BioRifle | Shock Rifle | Link Gun | Ripper | Minigun | Flak Cannon | Rocket Launcher | Sniper Rifle | Grenade Launcher | Dispersion Pistol

Comment

Working...
          X