Compiling Troubles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Compiling Troubles

I'm trying to compile a new version of 3SPN. For some reason, I keep getting a General Protection Fault. I set up my EditPackages so that the only ones I was changing were listed. I made sure I changed the package name as well. The source code can be downloaded from http://mgm.site.nfoservers.com/ScreenShots/. I also took screenshots. Thank you in advance for your help!

3SPNv3211.UPKG

not a programer, but i have feeling this is the problem ?

Comment

No, it's not the problem.
      "Yeah. _Lynx can fire the lightning gun, have the lightning bolt turn a 90 degree corner, stop and ask the closest teammate for directions, confuse the directions and get lost, realize it went the wrong way, make a U-Turn, and get a headshot on the intended target."
      - RenegadeRetard

Comment

Originally posted by *mGm*Lizard View Post
        The source code can be downloaded from http://mgm.site.nfoservers.com/ScreenShots/.
        I don't know how to fix your problem, but I wanted to thank you posting this link. I think it's going to be very interesting as I'm remaking part of it for UT.

Comment

Originally posted by vlad.serbanescu11 View Post
          I don't know how to fix your problem, but I wanted to thank you posting this link. I think it's going to be very interesting as I'm remaking part of it for UT.
          maybe this will help also?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/51ervmxzhb...aster.zip?dl=0

Comment

Originally posted by bass3 View Post
            Yes, it does. Thank you! I couldn't find the AntiCamp sound anywhere, which is the only thing missing from the AntiCamp mutator. Haven't looked at the code yet, but it's probably interesting as well.

Comment

Originally posted by vlad.serbanescu11 View Post
              Yes, it does. Thank you! I couldn't find the AntiCamp sound anywhere, which is the only thing missing from the AntiCamp mutator. Haven't looked at the code yet, but it's probably interesting as well.
              Solution: Open UnrealEd, then go to the actor class browser. From there, open the AntiCamp.u file. Then click on the Sounds browser tab and click the first drop down menu. The sound you're looking for is most likely in one of the packages listed there.

Comment

I'm sad that no one has been able to resolve my compiling issue. :-(

Comment

Originally posted by *mGm*Lizard View Post
                  Solution: Open UnrealEd, then go to the actor class browser. From there, open the AntiCamp.u file. Then click on the Sounds browser tab and click the first drop down menu. The sound you're looking for is most likely in one of the packages listed there.
                  Thanks, but I already copy-pasted it from the folder in bass3's link ^ lol.

Comment

Working...
                  X