Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Ballistic Weapon v2.5) Skrith War Weapon Pack

Authors: Alcapowned, Teridax
    Additional credits: Terg500 (CS-AR74 custom scope texture), TheSirensFall (SSC secondary sound)
    Description: This is a pack of 15 weapons for Ballistic Weapons v2.5.
    Weapon renders:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	9komxIP.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	158.2 KB
ID:	361981

Weapon list:

Spoiler

Installation:

Spoiler

Version history:

Spoiler

Download links:
    ModDB
    MediaFire
    Last edited by AlCapowned; 10-09-2016, 11:19 AM. Reason: Released an update

Great work! Nice models, working well.

Thanks for this!!
    My Unreal game collection. Unreal series screenshots (2560x1440)

Comment

its a shame ballistic weapons is R.I.P and forgotten nowadays its such a epic mod,would be cool if someone add new fresh weapons to the bw 2.5 armory.

Comment

I've been running with this mod in my youtube videos for awhile and have encountered quite a few issues AlCapowned, one of the major ones is the bots can't use the shield staff very well which doesn't make sense considering the shield gun is a default weapon, they use the shield up close and try melee at range with the staff, can that be improved at some point?

I also have had issues with the Skrith sniper not firing but haven't had it happen since I stopped using TitanRPG so could be an issue with TitanRPG, I've also had a lot of weapons unable to reload grenades, the animation plays but no grenade is ever loaded but could also be with TitanRPG, I removed those from my random weapons lists and haven't tried them since noticing that.

Also bots don't use anything but the chaingun on the MDK, can that be improved at some point?

Other than that pretty good and fun

EDIT-
        Oops didn't notice this was originally 2016, sorry my mistake
        Last edited by HellDragon-HK; 08-19-2018, 02:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X