Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Same problem.
    At home win10 pro 64bit GTX1060 i have lag with selection.
    At work win10 pro 64bit Quadro NVS 300 unreal editor work perfect.
    Is there any solution to this problem?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I can't believe this ****, I installed VMWare and it does the same thing, it even crash the editor

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Nope, I tested it with the last two drivers and I don't know if it works with previous drivers because I had never opened the Unrealed in Windows 10 before

EDIT

Changing the renderer in the UnrealEd.ini also doesn't work, I've tried the ENB DX8 to DX9 convertor too

I'm really buttblasted about this, I have zero hopes of Epic fixing this...
    Last edited by Party Boy; 01-19-2017, 11:48 AM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I know this usually doesn't work but I'm only suggesting it as a last resort. Try updating your video drivers. It did fix one of my problems I had with a game very recently.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Has anyone found a workaround yet?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Nope...

What I have noticed is that when you have high deep complexity in the screen (you are looking at the entire map from a side) is when it lags more, when you select an actor looking at the floor (with nothing under it) it not lags (much)...

Lag
    No lag
    Last edited by Party Boy; 01-18-2017, 10:00 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Party Boy View Post
    I tried compatibility with XP SP2 and 7 and it does the same...
    Try running it as an administrator in compatibility mode.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I tried compatibility with XP SP2 and 7 and it does the same...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I figured out that I needed to run it in compatibility mode. You do this by right clicking the UnrealEd.exe icon and select properties. From there, click on the compatibility tab.....(will explain more once I get in front of my desktop).

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Sadly I have the same problem, turning off everything does nothing, the editor is unusable

Originally posted by _Lynx View Post
    By the description this seems to be the antialiasing issue
    Ironically you can select brushes with AA enabled, but it takes 10 seconds for the system to respond
    Last edited by Party Boy; 12-28-2016, 09:15 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by *mGm*Lizard View Post
    I have not messed with any of the input settings either. I'll play with them to see what, if anything, will change. Unfortunately, I don't think doing so will have any affect on how long it takes to select something.

Also, I am running the 32-bit version of the game. Maybe installing the 64-bit patch could be the fix?
    I'm running the 32-bit version on a 64-bit Windows 7 Pro installation. I've had none of these problems so I don't think it's the architecture.

BTW, I'd try disabling anti-aliasing anyway just to see what happens. Also, read this. It may have an answer: https://wiki.beyondunreal.com/Legacy:UnrealEd_Bug_List
    Last edited by Arnox_BU; 12-22-2016, 01:56 AM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I have not messed with any of the input settings either. I'll play with them to see what, if anything, will change. Unfortunately, I don't think doing so will have any affect on how long it takes to select something.

Also, I am running the 32-bit version of the game. Maybe installing the 64-bit patch could be the fix?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Has anyone tried playing with the input settings in the game? (Don't have Windows 10 so can't test this myself.)
    Last edited by Arnox_BU; 12-21-2016, 07:34 AM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Well....

Is there anything that can be done to fix this issue?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by *mGm*Lizard View Post
    It's taking like 3 seconds to for the right click context menu to open up after i click. When I was running Windows 7, I had no trouble with the editor at all. I have 4 gigs of DDR3 RAM and a Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 vid card. Both of these are more than what I need to run the game.
    Same problem here, I have even more powerful setup and its the same. Win 7 and 8 are ok, but since win 10, every action done in editor takes a while to finish. This happens even if I try to select an actor. Even worse is terrain editing, after you release a mouse after painting, it takes 3 - 4 seconds to wake up from this frozen state .

Leave a comment:

Working...
X