No announcement yet.

Unreal Ed 3.0 selection issue with Windows 10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check in the following directory for your launcher logs and perhaps it can be on some help?

C:\Users<USER NAME HERE>\AppData\Local\EpicGamesLauncher\Saved\Logs

Windows 10 is probably not directly causing this issue ans neither should the video card as well. I can say I am using Windows 10 with a 760 for video and UE4 editor and launcher have not given my any fuss.

I would guess it has something to do with possibly your internet settings as all the data on those tabs are pulled in remotely.
    Last edited by S Steve Mitchell; 03-25-2021, 02:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TKBS View Post
      use legacy drivers.

Anyone who walks around saying - Update your drivers, should not be listened to.
      New GPU drivers do not have the stuff you need to run these old techs. It has been well documented on almost every unreal engine based game/ NVIDIA forums probably the other manufactures sites too()

- I can run every version of Unreal/ Uned ever made with no issues, and app on every version of Windows - no issues. I use a GTX 970- have no money and old stuff, i guess this has better compatibility. Everyone with new kit has issues. PhysX (although unrealted to your issue) is a good example. It simply does not function as it used to so for optimum performance and compatibility Legacy PhysX is required for Physx on old games

Many manufactures have fixes for this stuff (leagacy support an enhancements built into new software) - get you google-fu onĀ¬!.
      - D3D windower maybe?
      I have updated the app and its working fine.

Comment

Dear, you do not know from what the process of the game can fly? I launch it, it is in the dispatcher for 1 second, then bam - and it disappears. Nothing happens. After the patch, however, the game began to start in safe mode, if you check all the boxes, the splash screen goes, then after 5 seconds the crash is stable. By the way, the game was launched earlier, then the valv decided to update (?) And everything was covered.

Comment

Working...
        X