No announcement yet.

UT Files Preservation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Huge thanks for your uploads, HellDragon-HK!
    I have added some of my UT/UT2k3 files to your collection, mostly UT99 DM maps. I've also got many skins/models for the first UT and will ul them as soon as I sort them out.

Comment

Can anyone upload there?..
      UnrealArgentina.com | f | t

Comment

Yeah, not sure if it counts on my space or yours though but if it does count on yours I have no problems downloading, letting you remove it, and then reupload it so it doesn't use any of your space limit.

Just please let me know if I need to do so.

EDIT- Assuming double posts are frowned upon here

I noticed I was missing AS-Servernaya Waterfront and wasn't able to find it anywhere in my files nor online but thanks to Carbon managing to find it literally 1 piece at a time we were able to repack it and get it added to the list, I think everything is there but if it doesn't work let me know what files are still missing if you can.

I also want to point out as it seems this map no longer exists anywhere in some kind of zip format I have no idea who made it nor have the original readme for it, so if you're the original author no harm intended but this map is nearly nonexistent these days.
        Last edited by HellDragon-HK; 05-13-2018, 11:29 PM.

Comment

Good job putting that together HD.

Thanks to the gameservers archive, these files are still around, but yeah, in pieces. I can't imagine the work it would take to get all of that back together....160GB of loose files. Anyhow, bit by bit I suppose.
          My Unreal game collection. Unreal series screenshots (2560x1440)

Comment

Working...
          X